Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Reviews of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

December 08, 2015

By kgsmith1123

First I want to say that I have never written a review but I feel like this needs to be said so no other family has to go through what we have gone through. My father is currently a patient at Royal Oak. The staff is VERY rude and does not speak with the family about my father’s medical statues. They are refusing to let him out of there, the “Doctor” who is assigned to him, Alexander, refused to discharge him and will not tell us why. We have left countless messages for her to call us or meet with us to explain why he won’t be released – we even went to her office, where we were told that she would not speak to us at her office about a RO patient. Last night we were at RO and Alexander was there and we asked to speak to her to try to get some information, only to be told that she was there to see another patient and would not be in to see us. At this point he has been at RO for 20 days and has only seen Alexander two times, for literally 5 minutes. His insurance coverage ends after 20 days and he is now being charged $156 a day to stay there, $4,386 a month, to be told nothing about his health or statues. He’s basically being held prisoner’ that’s He is unable to walk due to him have a broken leg. He is on pain medication and in poor shape. They don’t clean the sheets very often even though his leg is bleeding and getting on the sheets. When you ask how long it will be before someone gets back to you about something, Angel says I’ll get to it when I get to it. RUDE unprofessional people. Do yourself the favor and DO NOT put someone you love in the care or lack thereof – of these people.

December 21, 2012

By mamabear3

The facility is very clean, the staff is extremely nice. However, they do not have enough staff. They always seem short handed and my mom will call for help just to go to the bathroom and wait so long she cannot make it...this is very upsetting to her.

March 22, 2012

By Grace4

My aunt was a resident at Royal Oaks for several weeks for rehabilitation after a broken hip. I went there almost daily, and was very impressed with the facility. The staff was kind and helpful with every encounter I had with them. The facility was very clean. The physical therapist who worked with her was wonderful and seemed to truly care about her well-being. The only disadvantages we encountered were that often the visiting rooms were chilly, and her roommate had frequent visitors and the staff wasn't able to do much about giving her more privacy without her having to find an empty visiting area. But overall, she was happy there for the month or so she stayed, and I would definitely recommend Royal Oaks to anyone looking for a residential facility with rehab services.

November 16, 2011

By badger1945

I was personally involved via receiving rehabilitation services for torn ligaments on my left index finger as the result of a golf accident. My therapist, Georgia, went beyond what I would consider required to insure I ended up with full range of motion for the index finger on my left hand. I received stretching and strength increasing exercises twice a week for six straight weeks to give me the flexibility and painless use of my left hand. At the completion of my therapy, I was able to use my left hand without pain which allowed me to return to normal day to day activities in addition to returning to golf. The services provided by the Royal Oak Facility , and Georgia specifically, were outstanding. I would highly recommend the use of the center.

June 05, 2011

By HieuBandit

Resident

My Mother was sent to live in this facility after a long stay in the hospital. She had survived countless bouts with death and was in very poor condition. She was fed by a tube, on oxygen and had a tracheotomy tube in her neck that she was constantly pulling on and had already pulled it out 3 times and sent back to the hospital before she came to this facility. The point is she was left alone in her room and only lasted a day before they found her dead in her bed. She had been dead for a while . They didn't reach us with the news until 15 hours after she was diagnosed passed. They asked us if we wanted an autopsy, we said yes but they didn't ever do one. In the meantime they sent her to a mortuary of their choice and never even asked us . We feel that something isn't right in all that happened to Mom while she was there!

Services and Amenities of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center

Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Titusville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royal Oaks Nursing And Rehab Center