Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

April 12, 2014

By robbie22

I visited Rockledge Health and Rehab. That's where my mother is at right now. It is convenient to where I live, and I can visit every day or several times a day if I want. I like the service they gave, but they just had no long-term beds left. The staff has been very good. I have no complaints. I can't say that they were probably the best in the world, but they were very good. They were getting all new beds so that was nice. They've done a lot of remodeling. She went to an ice cream social, she liked that. She did get her hair done there on Fridays. The food was excellent. That's a very important thing. She goes down to the dining room and eats, that's pleasant. They have tablecloths on their tables and cloth napkins. Yesterday, the food was very late getting there. The girls in the dining room know all the patients by name, it's very nice. The rooms are sufficient. They're a little tight like any 2-bedroom where you have to have wheelchairs.

October 04, 2013

By APlu1951

My mother was in this facility for Rehab. I found that the aides did not treat the elderly well. Hours would pass before questions were answered or medication, supplies were brought. Her call button broke on a Friday, and she was told that maintenance would have to fix it on Monday, with no alternative method to call the nurse. I called the operator (Dave) on Sunday and he said a bell should have been provided, but that he could fix the call button, which he did 10 minutes after I called! I called a number of times (I am out of town) and almost always had questions answered, but my mother felt ignored. However, she did speak highly of the PT staff. She said the food was sub-standard.

July 12, 2012

By CLC726

The staff is fantastic. They work miracles, especially with difficult patients. The facility looks run down and I am hopeful that updating/renovation will happen soon.

About Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center

Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Rockledge, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rockledge Health And Rehabilitation Center