Jennifer Gardens

Reviews of Jennifer Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Jennifer Gardens

February 21, 2016

By Jackie120336350

Jennifer Gardens was a small place with rooms that looked like hospital rooms because they were pretty small with just a bedroom, a bathroom, and a TV. The dining room was OK. The staff seemed friendly, but I would not put my dad in that facility.

It depends on your needs. We are a small, very personal facility and all our rooms are private.

June 23, 2015

We originally chose Jennifer Gardens because of its size. The size of the community has a home-like feel to it. We had been happy that everyone knows everyone. Whenever I had dealings with the owners, they had taken action right away. The staff was very good and kind hearted. They gave my mother in law the best treatment. They have always been good with her.The food was just extremely average. The cleanliness was topnotch. Overall, the place was kept in absolute wonderful condition.

June 01, 2015

By Tony Noguera

After visiting several ALF's in the NPR area I chose Jennifer Gardens as it was close to the nursing home my father was in and because of the "family" feeling I felt upon arrival. December of this year will be 4 years my mom has been a resident there and I am so happy to say that I made the right choice by placing her then. While my father passed away in the summer of 2012 and it would be more convenient for me to move her to an ALF across the street from me in Land O Lakes, I don't see that happening. The care that the Singh family and the rest of the staff provide is tops. Residents are also provide withe fresh meals three times a day that are cooked by the two chefs working there. No frozen meals! We visit my mom three times a week at different times of the day and NEVER have we smelled urine. Every single resident is always clean and well groomed. They even have a hair dresser that comes every Wednesday. Every year they have a fantastic party for the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Again, fantastic food! If you are looking for a very caring, clean place to place a loved one I highly recommend Jennifer Gardens.

May 20, 2015

By Scarlet 2

My mom has been a resident at Jennifer Gardens for over two years and her stay there can only be described as exceptional. The care and food is outstanding and the staff takes very good care of her daily needs. To date my mom has never complained about anything. I visit my mom about three times a week and i never had to question anything. I always recommend this place to my friends.

Thank you we really appreciate your opinion.

May 11, 2015

By Alvear-Noguera

Caring for residents and their families requires devoted and compassionate staff. You will find this type of care at Jennifer Gardens. My mother in law has been a resident for almost four years and we truly appreciate the effort and commitment of the Administrators and staff. In addition, my mother was a resident also. Her fragile condition did not allow for a long stay as we would have wished. Nonetheless, the experience was outstanding from the admission to the end of life experience. As a retired Health Care provider, allow me to highly recommend Jennifer Gardens for the care of your loved ones.

May 06, 2015

By Dave Romeo

My mother fell twice in the same day last year, while I was visiting her in Florida. It became obvious that she could not stay in her condo alone any longer. She had told me that she had visited Jennifer gardens in the past and if she ever could not stay in her own home, she wanted to go there. The administrator came in on a Saturday to make arrangements for my mother to be admitted the following Tuesday. It is quite obvious that the staff cares very much for the residents at Jennifer Gardens. I know most of the staff and have found them to be very personable and helpful. I have found them to be very accommodating.

March 17, 2015

By done with that

this is the worst place to put any one you love! the staff is unprofessional, and they do not care about the people their. we have found my mom, dirty, clothes gone, her room dirty. no more for us either. this is NOT what you think your paying for!! i only clicked a star because it made me other wise zero

January 17, 2012

By tampabayCNA

Jennifer Gardens is a larger ALF that is absolutely wonderful in my opinion. This building is well maintained and has up to date appliances. The staff seemed readily available and the ratio of residents and staff members is more than adequate. There is mostly double occupancy rooms, but there is an option for a private room. The activities person is well adjusted and produces activities that are appropriate for the skill levels of the residents. The décor is of bright colors and is decorated well. The large shower room is very resourceful. With approximately 30 residents this facility is a little larger than a "home", but defiantly has the feeling of a home.

Memory Care Reviews for Jennifer Gardens

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Personal Care Assistants

About Jennifer Gardens

Jennifer Gardens, a licensed Assisted Living Senior Residence, was specifically designed and built for that purpose. It is not a converted motel by the side of the road or a small room in a private house. It’s spacious and modern. All on one level with the latest fire-safety equipment.

Jennifer Gardens is sophisticated enough to provide for the changing needs of its residents yet small enough to provide personalized assistance. Your loved one will not be lost in the crowd. Most of all, here at Jennifer Gardens we are a family owned and operated facility. We treat each of our residents as we would treat our own families, with tender and loving care.

Incredible value – no matter which type of accommodation is selected. The following are included in our daily rate :

• Delicious meals and snacks, including special dietary needs
  • Cable-television
  • Appropriate level of assistance
  • Daily housekeeping and linen service
  • Personal laundry washed
  • Medication management and storage
  • Transportation to medical appointments
  • Financial assistance – diversion program
  • Emergency call buttons in all bedrooms and bathrooms
  • 24 hour video surveillance throughout building as an added security
  • Daily fun and stimulating activities all residence

Al-A-Carte services provided through private pay or insurance:

• Weekly hair and nails services
  • In-House Primary care doctor
  • Home health care provided through our third-party service providers
  • Hospice care
  • Private companion care
  • Pharmacy services
  • In-house podiatrist
  • Other specialty services

We are a family owned and operated facility. We treat each of our residents as we would treat our own families, with tender and loving care.

Map of Jennifer Gardens