Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

Reviews of Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

Nursing Home Reviews for Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

March 19, 2013

By JUSTSHELLY

I WARN ANYONE THAT IS WANTING TO PLACE THEIR LOVED ONE IN THIS PLACE DONT. MY FAMILY AND I WENT JUST ONE MONT VISITNG MY GRANDMA. SHE IS NOW AY GULF COAST HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE DEHYDRATION , THRUSH, UTI AND SHE WAS IN A HYPOGLYCEMIC COMA. WE ARE NOW LOOKING ELSE WHERE TO PLACE HERE IF SHE LIVES VIA THIS. THIS PLACE DONT CARE IF YOU THEIR PATIENTS EAT NOR DO THEY CARE HOW LONG THEY SIT IN THEIR DIAPER AS LONG AS THEY ARE GETTING PAID..

May 09, 2012

By jmoz

Clean & friendly. food was very adequate, knowing the many different palates they are dealing with. My mother, passed away at 94 after spending 2 years in this facility. She was a social person which probably helped with her being friendly with the nurses and especially the aides. Like most she did not want to be there but after thoroughly examining the other full service homes I felt this was the best location. The only low mark was during meal service and all aides/helpers are busy getting the residents to the dining room. There were a number of times when my mother needed to use the bathroom and the wait seemed excessive long. This might also occur during a shift change. Never did I think there was a lack of caring but simply the staff was fully engaged in other activities. Regardless of how nice a facility is visits by family/friends is a must...to be certain your or the resident's wishes are adhered to.

February 16, 2012

By IslandAmyB

I visited Glencove Nursing Pavillion with a friend of mine who was going to visit her grandfather. Glencove is a smaller nursing home compared to others I have seen, it looked like maybe there was around one hundred beds, with usually two beds in each room. I liked this about Glencove. It was also a pretty facility. The building seemed to be well maintained, and possibly newly painted. The grounds were very green and lush and appeared to be well taken care of. The inside of the facility has more of a homey feel. It was decorated kind of old-fashioned and with a bit of flair. The facility seemed to have less of a hospital look and feel compared to other nursing homes I have been in. I did see staff interracting with patients and they seemed friendly and helpful. Their uniforms were neat and clean. The dining room was very pretty and had a piano that some of the staff would play during meal times. When I was there, it did not seem to be an extremely noisy facility. The nurses were at their stations doing paperwork. I believe it is a three story facility with at least two working elevators. Overall, if I had a family member or friend who needed nursing home care, I would definately consider Glencove Nursing Pavillion.

Services and Amenities of Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

About Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion is a senior living provider in Panama City, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion