Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

October 03, 2017

By CDiaz

I take a moment this evening to commend the center on its professionalism and caring attention to detail during the days prior and during Hurricane Irma. I am grateful for being afforded the opportunity to accompany my father during this time. This eased any anxiety he may have had for the storm and our safety. While there, I witnessed organizational planning at every step. As such, the center handled resident and evacuee needs with relative ease. It is my expectation, that this note serves as a well deserved kudo!

June 02, 2011

By WishEdd

Friend or relative of resident

After having a couple of relatives, and family friends stay at the Victoria Center I really have gathered strong feelings about the place. The fact is I have never enjoyed these kinds of places and Victoria in my opinion is not ideal whatsoever. To begin with, the care is not top notch. A place whose main job is to take care of it's residents should do better to take care of their residents, which begins with employing more workers, not assigning 20 patients per worker but less. Also I specifically remember one of my relatives, who after having surgery went to Victoria, was completely neglected by her nurse who only came in to remove her food tray and move her position. The place itself, although very beautiful looking, seems to have both a parking and elevator problem, odds are you will be waiting a while to not only get a parking spot but also to go to your designated floor. Maybe it's just my experience, but I really did not enjoy what I saw of this place, although I am sure there are great things it is not exceptional at all.

About Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Miami, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center