Viera Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Viera Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Viera Health and Rehabilitation

September 26, 2012

By Penny 1

My mother-in-law was in and out of Wuestoff Progressive Care Center probably for a year and a half. The care was okay. It's not like the care that she would receive at home, but it was okay for her. Sometimes they're just slow about getting things done, things that you request. And I realize they have more than just one person to take care of. There are many, many patients to one nurse, but it was fine. I wouldn't have given it an A+ rating, but it was livable.

January 06, 2012

By Sears1968

When my grandmother became sick in 2010 the family had a hard choice to make ; do we try to keep her at home or choose a nursing home for around the clock care . Needless to say we were all nervous about the nursing home idea ,however, my father was not capable of taking of my grandmother on his own and rest of the family was to distant to provide immediate care. When one first hears the word nursing home bad image come to mind particularly ones of substandard care and abusive staff. Yet, the choice had been made and we had to come together to find facility that could provide quality care physically and emotionally .On the recommendation of a home health aide we discovered Wuesthoff Progressive Care Center located in Viera,Florida. During the first visit we noticed immediately that there was security provided and each guest and worker were required to be checking for the day ,Secondly, we noticed that the place was clean from top to bottom not only on the outside but also the inside from the front room to kitchen, and the patient rooms. There staff ranging from nurses to administrative personnel were constantly in the area. The staff was friendly and immediately introduce themselves. The facility had different recreational areas for the residents to watch television or play games. Residences also had access to the patio area with staff monitoring if they wanted to sit outside. Feeling as if we could trust this facility; which had great credentials we elected to place my grandmother here. That first week we were all anxious about her care and well being let me assure you that we didn't stay worried for long . My father begin to make frequent stops throughout the day and night to see my grandmother and was greeted with open arms . The staff told my father he was free to come at any time he like which my father did. On each unannounced visit my father said he found my grandmother clean and well situated and on several visits he would find her in physical rehab. The staff would even come and take my grandmother for strolls outside in her wheelchair. As a E.R nurse I was impress by how fast the staff would come to assist the residents with request and how well organized they were with there routines. I must say the Wuesthoff Progressive Care Center was a great asset to my family during my grandmothers last days. I would recommend this facility any day for those seeking help for there love ones.

About Viera Health and Rehabilitation

Viera Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Melbourne, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Viera Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Viera Health and Rehabilitation