Life Care Center Of Melbourne

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Melbourne

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center Of Melbourne

December 22, 2014

By dennis9714

I was a resident at Life Care for 4 months. The physical therapy was great. They work hard at getting you better. The dining room was beautiful and the food was great. The care provided during the day and evenings was fantastic. However the late night staff was horrible. They stood in the hallways and yelled back and forth to one another at the top of their voices laughing and carrying on. Most of the time if you turned on your signal light for assistance in the late hours they would either completely ignore you or they would come in and turn off the signal and say they would be right back and then never return. Complaints to higher ups did nothing to resolve the problem.

July 30, 2014

I was at Life Care Center of Melbourne. I spent quite a bit of time there last year. It was a good facility. It was always clean. The nurses were always attentive. They seemed to really care. I had a sponge bath everyday. However, they could improve on having more staff. The food was good though. Overall, I had no problem there. I really like the physical therapists and they had activities for everyone. There was always something for you to do. They believe in a family atmosphere and they pulled it off. I would recommend this facility.

About Life Care Center Of Melbourne

Life Care Center Of Melbourne is a senior living provider in Melbourne, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center Of Melbourne for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Melbourne