Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

March 01, 2012

By LUVMYGRANDMA

Overall, I give Grace Healthcare an average rating. During the process of my grandmother recovering from a stroke, she stayed there for about two months. My cousin and I drove down from Ohio to see her for six days. Overall, I felt the staff was adequate and I had no problems with them. The faciltiy was in a good location right in the heart of Lake Wales. The facilities were actually very nice; with them being in a smaller town, I have to admit I was worried they would be subpar. The only problem I had with the facility was that I felt the doctors there over-medicated my grandmother. While I was there, my grandmother was medicated to the point that I thought she had lost her mind. She had never behaved the way I experienced while I was there. Within two weeks after she was released and off the medications she was on while in the home, she was mentally back to the same person that I had known all my life.

Services and Amenities of Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales

Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales is a senior living provider in Lake Wales, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Healthcare of Lake Wales