Waterford Juno Beach, FL

Independent Living Reviews for Waterford

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Waterford

December 30, 2013

By Caring11921

Waterford was very good at inviting people. We had eaten there around four or five times by invitation. We have talked with some of the guests that live there and these are well-educated people. In Waterford, it's almost like you're getting on a cruise ship. You got everything you want to do there. The grounds were so pretty. There were plenty of places to walk around. By the pool, there were a lot of very comfortable chairs. They have a lovely auditoriorum that they have just built. They used it for lots of things. That's where they have their chair yoga, fitness activities, etc. If you need help with dressing, with feeding, with clothing or whatever, then you can hire an aide to come in for a fee per hour.

June 29, 2012

By with23rd

The facilities were very well maintained. All of the residents that I interacted with were really very happy to be there. Security was of paramount concern. The dining room allowed visitors and/or family to attend meals with their loved ones. The on-site services included a bank (PNC) and a hair salon. The topmost floor had a "party room" with views of the ocean. When I require assissted living, I would love to join a facility of this caliber.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Waterford

Waterford is a senior living provider in Juno Beach, Florida that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Waterford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waterford