Cypress Cove Care Center

Reviews of Cypress Cove Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cypress Cove Care Center

May 18, 2012

By Daisy03

My mother wants a place close to her home and in her own community area so we decided on this facility. It's not a new place with swimming pools and golf course but this place is very clean, ample and is well taken care of. The rooms are very clean as well. The staff is very responsive to us, especially to her. She's already 90 years old and very demanding, but they handle her with great graciousness. At home, my mother's sugar level was uncontrollable. But when she entered this facility, it stabilized, an evidence that they're giving her the care she really needs, excellent medication and providing her good food. I witnessed 3 activities when I visited my mom: for education, for physical and for speech. In addition, they make sure their resident's calendar is full of daily activities. Example, they have movies, ice cream, fishing in a local lake, bingo and other card games. Last Easter, they held a tea party for the residents. To render better service to their clients, it can help if a professional person reports the progress of the resident to a family member once a week or once every two weeks.

Services and Amenities of Cypress Cove Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cypress Cove Care Center

Cypress Cove Care Center is a senior living provider in Crystal River, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cypress Cove Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cypress Cove Care Center