The Palace at Coral Gables

Reviews of The Palace at Coral Gables

Assisted Living Reviews for The Palace at Coral Gables

October 19, 2016

By Kathleen687412

I visited The Palace at Coral Gables, and it was wonderful. We looked at one bedroom with one bath. It was 650 square feet. You could get it furnished or unfurnished. It was beautiful, and it had a balcony. Everything was top-notch -- the food, the entertainment, everything. I did not have anything bad to say.

October 05, 2016

By Bob582126

I contracted to stay at the Place at Coral Gables and reserved an apartment. It’s very nice and richly furnished, and the pool was gorgeous. The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and caring. The food was excellent, and the dining area is like a high price restaurant. They have exercise classes, swimming pool, art classes, and lectures. The rooms were up to date and very clean, but the studio room that I saw was very small and very expensive.

December 15, 2015

By David117161650

The Palace at Coral Gables was great. It's beautiful, but very expensive, and we didn’t want to spend that much per month. The people were very nice, and the rooms seemed very comfortable. The food was very good. We were there when the ice cream social was going on, so we were able to enjoy a very good ice cream cone. I thought it was very nice, just a little expensive.

July 28, 2015

By Maria111054950

The rooms and apartments at The Palace at Coral Gables were very pretty. The staff that I encountered were friendly. The place was beautiful.

October 06, 2014

We were looking for a facility for my father, and we went for a visit at The Palace at Coral Gables. The facility is wonderful and very clean. The staff are very nice and very friendly. I like the way they treat their clients.

December 21, 2012

By MariaInMiami

I made a call to The Place and they would not give me the information over the phone so they scheduled us for a tour. When we got there we were shown around and the place was amazing marble floors chandeliers stunningly gorgeous. They had different activities for the seniors through out the day as well as different packages such as complete independent living or assisted living which meant a nurse would stop by to help with meals and baths. I was interested in the independent living because my mom is still able to care for her self but I did request a nurse to be on call to check her vitals at least once a day because of her high blood pressure and diabetes. At the end is where they explained the prices, it was between 4,000 and 6,000 per month!! If I could afford it I would in a heart beat pick this place but sadly my budget is only around 2,000 per month. After they have called me a lot of times to try to sell it to me but I simply can't afford it.

July 16, 2012

By dee3

Other

I am a caregiver for my mom age 86 and she has Alzheimers but still lives with me. I have asked about many facilities here in Miami. People all say that the Palace is the cleanest and best food and care. But it is also the most expensive.

June 22, 2012

By TarynDHolmes

The Palace has one of the most stylish and sophisticated assisted living facilities I've ever seen. It looks, smells, and feels like a place anyone would love to live! The staff seem to know the perfect balance between being helpful and being overbearing. My grandmother still feels very independent and LOVES living like a queen at the Palace!

February 23, 2012

By Alegre

I went to visit the Palace for my 75 year old mother. I first visited the website and fell in love it. I called and quickly made an appointed it. As soon as I walked in I felt as if I had walked into a palace for real. Very elegant, excellent service, friendly staff and perfect location. They take you around first and show you the place then they tell you about your options. They offer assisted living, indipendent living, and also nurses. I chosse the option for assisted living which would mean someone would help her with everyday choorse and also she would be check on by a nurse every now and them. Everything was ideal until they told me the price. Of course they save that for the end... its $4,000 per month!!! I can't even fathom the idea of paying that. That was double what I had in mind as my budget. Don't get me wrong IF you can afford it go for it. It's worth the money. But sadly for me $4,000 is more then what I make a month.

Independent Living Reviews for The Palace at Coral Gables

September 24, 2014

By Lucy1976

I was skeptical when I heard about this being the "best luxury senior living community in America," isn’t everyone??? But boy was I wrong...it truly is! What a beautiful and clean and amazing community! But beautiful inside too with the wonderful staff and service. It's worth every single penny especially since our grandmother is super happy! Yes, it’s a bit expensive, but I’ve actually seen much more expensive places than The Palace. And I wouldn’t have my family members live anywhere else as long as I have the option! Thank you to all the people at The Palace at Coral Gables!!

September 23, 2014

By Rita23

The Palace at Coral Gables is for people who are totally independent, able to drive, walk, shop, and go to the theatre. It’s extremely elegant -- it’s like being in Renaissance and like being in Vizcaya. The people are functionally independent; they come and go if they choose. They have a dining room available, or you don’t have to eat in the dining room if you don’t want to. They are much more expensive than the one in Homestead. It is located on a little tiny side street, very quiet. Great for somebody who is between 65 and 80 who comes and goes how she wishes. It’s a great facility. The rooms are nice, lovely, spacious, and very clean. It is freshly painted as each client leaves, and they change the carpeting on a regular basis. They come in there and clean every day, change the linens, vacuum, and dust. Their staff is not as compassionate, though.

Photos of The Palace at Coral Gables

Services and Amenities of The Palace at Coral Gables

• State Licenses: 11968520

About The Palace at Coral Gables

Located in the thriving and popular city of Coral Gables, Florida, The Palace at Coral Gables offers seniors the finest in 55+ living. The mostly independent senior living community sets itself apart with top-rated services, food, activities and experiences. Although it carries a higher price tag than many senior living communities in the U.S., the community has also earned extensive awards from the National Association of Homebuilders for being one of the best senior complexes in the country.

Map of The Palace at Coral Gables