Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

Reviews of Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

January 05, 2017

By Darlene171218

Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch was a very nice, fairly new facility with three different levels of rooms. Their one-bedroom was the lower price and very small, but the rooms were nice. It just wasn’t what I wanted.

November 14, 2016

By bssinger

My father was a resident here for only a few months before he passed away, but his experience was a most positive one. The staff were all extremely friendly, warm and caring. They took the time to get to know him and his needs (personal and medical), They were all were very patient and accomodating of his need for independence, as well as when he needed assistance. We family members were always kept in the communications loop when the situation called for it, The facility itself is also very nicely equipped and well cared for, and the food was just excellent. We are very thankful that Inspired Living was our father's home.
Thank you for the kind words. We truly value your feedback.

July 13, 2016

By Patti075346

What we liked about Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch was their pool and that it was gorgeous and bigger than any of the other places we’ve looked at. My dad likes to swim, and it's the only exercise he likes to do. The furniture and the common areas were beautiful. They obviously had someone with very good taste picking out the furniture. They had a lot of nice sitting areas throughout the property. The staff was very warm, friendly, and welcoming. It seemed that they knew the residents really well. I liked their security feature. For instance, if he goes to a walk, he could just press the button and they would know where to find him on the property.

February 11, 2016

By Eileen36

My mother has specific medical needs and Inspired living has met those needs with enthusiasm. She has nursing care, med techs, therapy, and a wonderful atmosphere in which to be social. There are activities going all the time, and residents may partake in as much or as little as they wish. My mother truly loves her caregivers and the staff is so friendly each day, to all of the residents. We are truly happy that Mom has such a delightful place, to call her new home.

October 28, 2015

By Susan C2

I visited Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch. I liked the programs offered and the staff. They had activities. They engaged the residents to use their skills. They had balloon bounce, wheelchair activities. There were actually jobs for people to use their skills, for example, folding napkins, delivering mail or different things to make them feel they were contributing. It was top shelf. It is brand new, but they do not accept Medicaid upfront. The neighborhood was under development. It was secluded. It was near the interstate. The grounds were beautiful. There was a lake and a fountain. It was meticulously landscaped. There was a putting green and a swimming pool with an assistant that would help you get into the water. The memory-care unit was part of the facility. It had hot water aquarium and granite countertops in the units. It was just very nice. They had beauty salon and restaurant.

September 29, 2015

By Richard114140750

Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch looked very good. The staff was very good in explaining everything. It is a little further away from where we live and there are a lot of businesses nearby, which we did not really like. The rooms looked very nice.

Independent Living Reviews for Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

November 27, 2017

By Pierre

The apartments at Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch were absolutely pristine. They were pretty much perfect. It's quite a sophisticated community, so there were quite a few activities and outings. On every floor, there were games, TV, and an entertainment room. Their activities were outstanding. They had a pool and other things as well. The facilities were top notch. We spoke to one of the nurses and were shown around by their coordinator, Brittany, who was fantastic. We also talked to a few people and one of the three chefs. Everybody gave us confidence that my father-in-law would be in good hands there, and we wouldn't have to worry. I got the impression of the professionalism. It felt like an active senior community. They were heading off to the museum for the day. They also go to theaters.
Thank you Pierre for your review. In the two years since we opened, we have worked hard to create a space seniors would be proud to call home. We are proud of our success to create an active and thriving community for moms and dads.I can't wait for your dad to get here!

October 13, 2016

By Sharon616874

We went to Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch. It was very nice, but we realized that the 2-bedroom apartment is going to be too small for us. However, I thought the staff was very pleasant and very helpful. We did try the food, and it was nothing spectacular. It reminded me of the food that I had in the nursing home. It was basically nothing I could eat because I can’t eat tomato sauce. When I asked if I could have the lasagna without the tomato sauce, they said that it was already on it. I had something off of the menu that they always have -- which was seasoned too so it wasn’t really anything to compare with. My husband liked what he had though. One really nice thing about their apartment is they have a very nice walk-in bathroom -- e.g., roll-in bathroom -- and it was very nice. However, they don’t have a stove in the kitchen. They have a kitchenette, but if you want to cook, they do have a kitchen at other end of the hallway.
Thank you Sharon for taking the time to share your experience. It is your feedback that helps us improve as a community and we appreciate it.

Costs for Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

Bradenton, Fla. - Lakewood Ranchs premier senior living community, Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch, sits on 14 lush, wooded acres conveniently located off SR 70, and within quick access of Interstate 75. We are just minutes away from the exclusive restaurants and shopping areas of Lakewood Ranch.

Purposefully designed with a variety of premium services and amenities,Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch is the perfect place to create your own unique senior lifestyle. Enjoy the serenity of our tree-lined lake with fishing pier, boardwalk and beautifully landscaped walking paths. Or fetch some play time with your best friend in our fenced dog park. Practice your golf swing on our putting greens, or invite your family to a fun outing by our swimming pool with tiki bar. Sip a cup of coffee in our bistro while chatting with new friends or enjoy a fresh, chef-prepared meal in our elegant dining room.

We are passionate about our personalized approach to care, which is designed around your individual needs and preferences. Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, homelike environment. Whether you are active and independent or need some assistance, the inspiring choices at Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch are all yours.

Map of Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch