Davis Place Danielson, CT

Reviews of Davis Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Davis Place

August 09, 2017

By Brian Kohanski

The staff was pleasant and attentive, food was very good as well.

January 20, 2017

By Carollamphere

I have enjoyed my stay here at Davis Place..Amber, Pam and Mandy have done everything they can to make me comfortable!

October 10, 2016

By Shellyp

My dad had to go for rehab after a knee replacement and he was nervous to be going into a facility. The staff is so caring and friendly, they immediately made him feel comfortable and worked hard to get him in shape to go home safely. He even loved the food ! And made some friends to boot.I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a facility.

November 16, 2011

By squirrelly

I have been to this facility numerous times, and the thing that I like the most about it is the caring staff. The nurses really take the time to talk to you and to listen to your concerns. If you have a question that they cannot answer themselves they will find the right person for you to talk to and get results. There are always stimulating activities going on for the residents, and the residents do seem generally happy. I have been told by my family member that the food is very good. Regency Heights always looks and smells clean, although the building could use some updating. The inside is decorated in a cheery and bright manner. Holidays are always exciting at Regency Heights, with festive decorations and activities for all. The facility is centrally located close to highways for easy access, and shopping is close-by also. Overall, I believe Regency Heights is a good place for your family member when they need the extra care that they cannot get at home.

Services and Amenities of Davis Place

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Davis Place

Davis Place is a senior living provider in Danielson, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Davis Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Davis Place