Chesterfields Health Care Center

Reviews of Chesterfields Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chesterfields Health Care Center

December 25, 2012

By balletmom

The staff was extremely helpful in locating my friend. She had been a patient for only a few days and therefore was released by the time I had visited. The staff led me to her previously occupied room to show me she was gone, and were helpful in directing me to other areas of the facility, such as the room where my daughter would be performing with her dance class for a Christmas program.

April 26, 2012

By poetprnss

Chesterfields appeared to be extremely dirty. The individual I went to visit did not appear to have been bathed. In addition, the staff did not even notice I had walked in. They had no idea where some of his personal belongings were. The nursing staff appeared to be more concerned with speaking to each other than interacting with the residents. There were over 20 residents crammed around one television. There did not appear to be any other recreation activities available.

Services and Amenities of Chesterfields Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Chesterfields Health Care Center

Chesterfields Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Chester, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chesterfields Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chesterfields Health Care Center