Aspen House Loveland, CO

Reviews of Aspen House

Memory Care Reviews for Aspen House

November 05, 2013

By Robert R Brownlee

For some months I visited daily my wife who was a victim of Alzheimer's disease. Having long believed that no two brains are wired the same, I discovered that no two brains become unwired the same way, either. The Aspen staff was truly awesome, for each resident was treated as only he really needed. For a staff person to do so was not a matter of training or book reading, but rather concern that arises only from the heart. I was amazed that so many such persons could be found.

October 04, 2012

By melcan186

This facility provides the best, most attentive care to any person with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease than any other facility I have visited. The owners and employees are fantastic, and the space itself is warm and inviting. I would recommend this place to any person needing memory care.

October 04, 2012

By jonathand

There is an outstanding staff at Aspen House in Loveland, CO, from the management team down. They all do a fantastic job, and all staff is extremely well trained. It is a pleasure to go there and see the residents so happy and well cared for. All staff is to be commended!

September 21, 2012

By Carly_lane

This facility is great! It's warm and inviting. It feels like a home, not like a dark and grey nursing facility (it is assisted living, not a nursing home). You can really tell that they care about the residents. The activities are fantastic, and are tailored for each individual. Residents are constantly being engaged with each other and the staff. Definitely a place I would feel safe and comfortable with having my family live there. The people that run it are completely invested in taking care of loved ones. It's a small family-run business, not a corporation, which is great. If you haven't had a tour, I would recommend it!
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

• Housing Extra: Floor Plan: Rooms W/1 Or 2 Beds

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 23J976

About Aspen House

Welcome to Aspen House! It is our goal to create and provide a safe home-like environment for each of our residents and Super Caregivers. The way we provide this environment is by making our communities beautiful, clean and delivering “WOW” experiences.

Our SUPER Caregivers are committed to providing the following to our residents:

• Delivering “WOW” Experiences
  • Communicating
  • Creating a Home-Like Environment
  • Being a SUPER Caregiver
  • Creating Fun, Smiles and Laughter

Our Life Engagement programs are developed around each person’s specific interests, abilities, past history and routine. Engagements flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills. This dedication is reflected in every effort our community makes in caring for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias. Our intent is to allow each resident to function independently at their level of ability, while providing care and assistance where needed.

• Three nutritious meals daily
  • 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
  • Life-enhancing activities
  • Regular wellness checks by nursing staff
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • All utilities paid except telephone
  • Cable television included
  • Apartment maintenance
  • Modern fire detection
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
  • Assistance with medication management
  • Personal laundry assistance
  • Escort assistance to meals and activities
  • Special diets
  • Eating assistance
  • Frequent reminders
  • Assistance with ambulation/transfers
  • Incontinence Care

At Aspen House Memory Care, our goal is to provide the highest quality-of-life for each of our residents. Aspen House is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well-being of each individual.

Map of Aspen House