Life Care Center of Longmont

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Longmont

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Longmont

July 05, 2012

By thunderdrummer7

My grandmother has been staying at Life Care for about a year and a half now for Alzheimer's care. She is in such a state that she requires frequent assistance with most daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, etc. It has been my experience that the staff at this facility, or at least the staff of the Alzheimer's wing, is very competent and caring for my grandmother and others in their care. They have always been willing to accommodate any requests my family had concerning her care and treatment. Recently, there was an issue with certain family members negatively affecting my grandmother's mental wellbeing. The issue escalated such that it became medically necessary for the home to restrict access to my grandmother for all but a few members of my family. They were very sensitive to the issue at hand and handled the situation with poise and without negatively impacting those of us that were truly looking out for my grandmother's best interests. Overall, I would say this facility is very well run and staffed.

About Life Care Center of Longmont

Life Care Center of Longmont is a senior living provider in Longmont, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Longmont for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Longmont