MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

5344 South Kipling Parkway, Littleton, CO 80127
MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton (800) 385-2527

Reviews of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

February 29, 2012

By kalnz

As I visited my grandma roughly 4 times a week for the last 2 years of her life, I was able to notice the facility. The staff was very nice and kind. They did a great job dealing with people who are in the "I'm stuck in this jail for the rest of my life" mindset. They are kind and caring. I ate in their restaurant once. The meal sizes were senior-sized and the food was high quality. The types of activities they had seemed to be suited for most elderly people. The best part was that in the hallways, they'd occasionally have a little reading nook with some books and a bookcase. Overall it was a great place.

August 06, 2011

By ladybrd

A few years ago I was looking for a place for my father. MorningStar Senior Living seems to be very clean and the residents are very nice. The staff really seems to care about each of the residents. I have passed by there many times and everyone seems to very happy. They are outside enjoying the sunshine, laughing and having a good time. If you didin't know you would not realize it was a Senior Living facility.

Memory Care Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

Photos of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

Services and Amenities of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

About MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton

Assisted Living at MorningStar of Littleton

At MorningStar Assisted Living and Memory Care of Littleton, we strive to create a true home where you can enjoy your retirement years as carefree as possible. We offer 65 beautiful suites for assisted living on three levels. Our spacious, private suites are available in a variety of well-designed floor plans and have details reflective of those found throughout our beautifully appointed community.

Additionally, our Reflections Neighborhood offers 20 secure suites devoted to the specialized care of those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairments.

Tucked at the foot of the majestic Rockies, MorningStar of Littleton is located in Littleton, Colorado, on Kipling Street just south of Belleview Avenue. A few miles to our west is Bear Creek Lake Regional Park with open acres for the nature lover in all of us. We are convenient to banks, hospitals, shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants.

Map of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Littleton