The Ridge Pinehurst

Reviews of The Ridge Pinehurst

Assisted Living Reviews for The Ridge Pinehurst

December 22, 2020

By loveyourmom

Its Brand new.and it shows. They don't have their act together and do not know patient rights or the law. The person i am working with is rude. Condescending and a very poor listener.

Not only are we fully committed to being attentive and courteous in all our interactions, we also fully adhere to laws and regulations pertaining to the care of our residents. The circumstances you describe are inconsistent with our values and practices, and we welcome the opportunity to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us directly.

Independent Living Reviews for The Ridge Pinehurst

November 11, 2021

By Fred

The Ridge Pinehurst was a nice facility and the tour was very thorough. We're just not ready to downsize to that extent right now. The staff was very pleasant. It's a wonderful new facility. There's nothing negative to say against the facility. It's very up-to-date, very modern, had a nice sitting area, a nice gym, a nice pool, and a nice little courtyard. If and when we think we're ready for it, that would be one that we would consider. It's near shopping and it's near a major thoroughfare, and a golf course. It's a pleasant location. It's quite quiet. It's well located. The apartments were nice, but they were out of their larger apartments. The ones that they had were nice, but for our needs, they were a little small.

Thank you, Fred, for your kind words about The Ridge Pinehurst. We're very proud of our beautiful new community. We're ready to welcome your loved one to our community as soon as they're ready to make the move. All the best to you and we hope to see you again!

September 18, 2021

By Reviewer RC#0907b

The Ridge Pinehurst is a beautiful facility. I looked at both assisted and independent living and it's very elite, fancy, and upscale place. The apartments were wonderful. They're even nicer than my house. They had washers and dryers in their apartments instead of down the hall, several restaurants, a swimming pool, exercise in the pool, Jacuzzis, a bar when you walked in the door, and beauty shops. The lady who gave us a tour was excellent. She was wonderful, very nice, and very professional. They had elegant dining facilities and then regular dining facilities. So, it looked wonderful. It's brand new and the prices went along with it.

Hello, we are so pleased you enjoyed your tour of The Ridge Pinehurst! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

August 07, 2021

By Cathy

The Ridge Pinehurst was terrific. I was very happy with it. The person who provided the tour was excellent, very informative, and made sure to show me everything. The apartments were wonderful, really beautiful, and all modern. They have a swimming pool, different dining areas, yards, activities, and a salon. It was like a hotel living. I spoke to a couple of the residents there, so that was nice too.

Thank you, Cathy for your kind comments about our beautiful community. We agree that living at The Ridge Pinehurst is like a lovely resort. Please come back and see us.

Memory Care Reviews for The Ridge Pinehurst

Costs for The Ridge Pinehurst

Photos of The Ridge Pinehurst

Services and Amenities of The Ridge Pinehurst

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Ridge Pinehurst

A distinctly inspired Denver retirement community, thoughtfully designed to deliver opportunity at every turn and bring the best of Colorado to your door. A bold new Lakewood area senior living option built to empower the independent-minded older adults of today and tomorrow.

Because our innovative approach looks beyond independent living, you can live each day with confidence, knowing you have engaging assisted living and personalized memory care also on-site – all available on a lease basis with no upfront entrance fee required.

Amenities Bound To Delight:
  • Washer and dryer in independent living residences
  • Multiple on-site dining venues for formal and casual dining
  • Heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi®, resistance pool, saunas and locker rooms
  • On-site health and wellness centers
  • Salon and day spa with multiple treatment rooms
  • Bistro, bar and wine room
  • Large outdoor common spaces and walking paths
  • Expansive fitness center with group classroom and full suite of equipment
  • Indoor and outdoor pickleball courts
  • Art studio, classroom and game room
  • Cinemas with custom stadium seating
  • Underground parking and keyless entry system
Services Built to Support:
  • Utilities and property taxes paid
  • Free basic cable TV
  • Free Wi-Fi in common areas
  • Landscaping and maintenance
  • Flexible dining plan options
  • Complimentary scheduled car and shuttle service
  • 24-hour campus coverage and emergency response system
  • Door-to-door recycling and trash collection
  • Housekeeping and linen service
  • Concierge services

Making your home at The Ridge Pinehurst means surrounding yourself with nearly limitless options to ignite your interests and enjoy the company of peers who share your spirit. It means living life your way in an environment that’s second to none, complete with the kind of high-end hospitality that unmistakably says you’re home.

Map of The Ridge Pinehurst