WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community

Reviews of WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community

Memory Care Reviews for WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community

September 01, 2016

By Bernice544257

My mother has been placed into WillowBrook Memory Care. Considering she has only been there for a week tomorrow, the care is exceptional. It is a beautiful place. I consider this community to be for the elite. It is a wonderful place. I am more than satisfied with this place, but it is extremely expensive. Everything is wonderful, but they’re very, very expensive. It is for the elite only.

July 11, 2016

By Marie168568

WillowBrook Place seemed great. Their prices were a bit high, but they seemed very nice and very good. It was beautiful. It looked like they had pretty much the same amenities as the place where my mom is in now. Everything was similar.

November 24, 2015

By Vicki46

Willowbrook was very welcoming, open, and honest about their program. They had a very good community as far as the residents went and it seemed liked their staff was very knowledgeable about memory care and very caring. I had a very good experience with them.

September 24, 2013

By Kim33

Highline Place is our choice because it is a brand new facility and they have a great deal in their pre-opening price. The location is also very important because it is close to my mom's house. The rooms are nice. The food is very good. The activities are good. They have arts, exercises and outings. I would recommend them to others.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community

WillowBrook Place is a community that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care for people with memory-related conditions. The community offers a variety of programs and services tailored for each individual's unique needs, and each staff member has specialized training in dementia-related conditions, including Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, Lewy body dementia, frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD), Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) and Pick's disease. The team includes specially trained nurses with experience working with this population as well as other professionals such as occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech pathologists and psychologists who work together to create an enriching environment where residents can thrive every day. At WillowBrook Place, residents can enjoy beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths for exercise or just relaxing outdoors as well as therapeutic activities like gardening, a computer-based learning system, a full-service beauty salon and barbershop and housekeeping services. Three delicious meals are served daily, and healthy snacks are available throughout the day.

Map of WillowBrook Place by Anthem Memory Care Community