Mapleton Care Center

Reviews of Mapleton Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mapleton Care Center

December 16, 2013

By Sandie3

Mapleton Care Center provides excellent care. The care that my mom is receiving is more than what we expected. It's a very caring facility. Everybody there just really cares a lot about the patients. The rooms are nice and very clean. It's an older facility, but they are kept very clean.

September 24, 2013

Mapleton Care Center was recommended to me for my mother. It is a clean facility. She has been there for about three months now. The staff is very good. I would recommend this place.

Services and Amenities of Mapleton Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mapleton Care Center

Mapleton Care Center is a senior living provider in Lakewood, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mapleton Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mapleton Care Center