Spring Creek Health Care Center

Spring Creek Health Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Spring Creek Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Spring Creek Health Care Center

November 28, 2013

My sister is in a nursing home called Spring Creek. We chose this one because it was one of the few that were available at the time we needed it and it was the one that she could afford. The facility is nice and homey. The staff is okay; they are nice. Their rooms are cleaned daily. I didn't eat there but I did sit with her when she eats lunch and I thought they were the same everywhere, like hospital food. Right now she is not doing much of anything other than her therapy. She just wants to watch TV all day. However, they do have activities going on. They have folks coming in and they have movie days. She does get out and get her hair done. They had kids around for Halloween, she did participate that, but overall in terms of activities, she is not doing a whole lot. As a whole though, they're really good and we like Spring Creek. I would recommend it if they could afford it.

May 30, 2012

By btbarratt

Spring Creek Nursing home is a great nursing home not the best I am sure but it qualifies for what my Grandma needs. The Facility is very well kept and maintained, it has a nice lounge with a huge bird cage for viewing, It has an outdoor area in which has flowers a gazebo and a good relaxing scenery. Also the Facility offers many activities such as crafts and even Church. Besides that I think that the staff works hard at what they do but some things could be better, don't get me wrong they work hard but I feel that my Grandma's hygiene and cleanliness is not satisfactory. She needs to be assisted with brushing her teeth and that has not been taken care of very well. Also several things my family has bought for her room has disappeared. Although I have mentioned a few bad things. I can say stuff like this can happen as they are very busy. Overall Spring Creek Nursing home is a very acceptable place for the elderly or disabled. I hope this review has helped.

July 27, 2011

By advocate11

Spring Creek is a nice, homey facility, with some pleasant gathering areas and helpful staff. Like many nursing facilities, it seems that direct care staff could be increased, simply because of the length of time that calls sounded without being answered. The residents I've spoken to at the facility echo this, having good impressions of the staff in general, but talking about the availability of staff and speed of response sometimes lacking. At least one resident with whom I've spoken has had great trouble getting to see a needed medical specialist. A recent complete turnover of social work staff was confounding, as well.

Services and Amenities of Spring Creek Health Care Center

About Spring Creek Health Care Center

Spring Creek Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Fort Collins, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Spring Creek Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Creek Health Care Center