The Courtyards at Mountain View

Reviews of The Courtyards at Mountain View

Assisted Living Reviews for The Courtyards at Mountain View

January 25, 2016

By Mary119359150

Brookdale Mountain View is a very nice place. We saw a little bit of their activities, and they also have an activity calendar. The rooms that we saw ranged from studios to two-bedroom apartments, and they were very nice and adequately spacious.

January 17, 2016

By Carol118524450

My parents are very happy living at Brookdale Mountain View. The place is clean and neat, the staff has been very supportive, and the food is very good. The service in the dining room could be a little bit better, but you can't have everything. There are many activities for the residents to take part in. Every single day, there are 6 or 10 activities. They have a bus that my mom has already taken to get to the grocery stores. Whatever they want, it's there for them.

November 16, 2015

By sad but true

My mother has been at Mountain View for quite some time now. The facility is nice and the price is high. Way too high for the experience we have had with employees. Their employee turnover is very high and they are chronically understaffed. The employees are generally immigrants from north Africa and the middle east with very hard to understand the accents. If I had it to do over, I would pick somewhere else. The value is not there.

October 27, 2015

By Shannon11

Brookdale was nice and pretty, but way out of our price range. The woman we met was good and knowledgeable. It was kind of high end. The rooms were nice; spacious and nicely laid out. They had a little library, computer, and they had a range of things for people to do.

June 29, 2015

I did visit Brookdale Mountain View, and it was very nice, but I felt I wasn’t ready for it yet. The staff was very good, and I was impressed with the care that was given to the people. Their apartments were very nice and fairly accommodating. They offer multiple activities like card games and bingo.

May 12, 2015

My in-laws are in Brookdale Mountain View for about 15 months now. It has been very nice. Most of them are very good, and some of them are absolutely incredible. They are very caring and very professional. We have been very pleased. There were a few that were clearly not cut out for the job they were doing, and they did not last there. I do not know whether they left as their choice or if management asked them to leave, but that has been our experience. Overall, the place is kept very clean. They have exercise classes and travel logs where they talk about different countries. They also have various games like bingo and bridge. They have happy hours every week where they serve wine or beer and finger food, and they actually have live entertainment come in. They take bus trips as well. My in-laws have a one-bedroom apartment with one bathroom and living room area. It also has a little microwave and a sink.

May 01, 2015

By Scooter3

Brookdale Mountain View is a very nice facility. We looked at their skilled nursing care and their long term facility, and they are very attentive to the residents. They decorate their rooms, and family members are encouraged to come and have meals with them. Nice spacious rooms and shared bathrooms. They have a bus for them to go church and outings -- really nice. But it was very pricey.

April 20, 2015

We have moved my mother to Brookdale Mountain View. She had been living in a Brookdale place in another state, so things seemed more familiar to her, and it's the closest to where I live. She has only been there for two days. Her room is very spacious. The amenities are very good. She likes to play Bridge, and they have exercise classes. I like the restaurant style of the dining room that you can go in anytime, and not at a certain hour.

March 27, 2015

My mom was in Heritage for three months last year, and it was pretty good. Sometimes you had to do a little waiting, but the staff handled her very well, the food was very good, the building was really nice, and it was always clean. Maybe if they had a little more staff it would be better.

May 09, 2014

By LovelyLady10

I found Heritage Club, and my mom has moved. It became urgent, so the transition has already happened. It's close to me. I was familiar with the facility. Some other friends' parents had been there. The apartment that my mom moved into was quite nice. The people are eloquent, and I think they're sweet and caring. There doesn't seem to be a lot of going beyond the scope of what the patients need. The sanitation is good. They have two dining rooms. They probably have a third one for their nursing care. That's one of the reasons why I chose it, because they had various levels. They had independent living, assisted living, and nursing care, as I wanted to make the move once. I've only eaten in the independent living dining room. It's not gourmet, but for the residents there, I think it's generally quite good. There's more variety that's offered for independent than there is for assisted, but no one's going to go hungry. My mother loves that they have oatmeal every single morning. It's made from scratch, and that is important to her. The dining room is very nice, and they have brunch there on Sundays. That seemed fairly good. It works for my mom.

December 27, 2013

Heritage Club Mountain View was beautiful, very classy, and over-the-top. It was also spotless clean. The staff who assisted us was helpful, nicely dressed and seemed to be truly interested in what I want. The marketing person took me and my daughter-in-law around and answered our questions. This person was very proud of the place and rightfully so because this facility caters to assisted living as well as independent living. However, that raises the price for everybody. Even though there was a lower price for independent living, it still raises the price for everybody.

December 13, 2013

By Steve27

Mom was interested with Heritage Club Mountain View. We like the place as it was very good. It was very warm. The gal that showed us around was very nice. The rooms were not spacious, but I think they were adequate. We like the people. We ate lunch there and the food was very good.

July 05, 2012

By snowbird1

The staff was exceedingly friendly and professional. The community itself was beautiful! They seemed to genuinely care about the residents-asking us personalized questions about our loved one. Their dining room was immaculate and the food was outstanding. They said they empasized the fine dining approach to each meal...cloth napkins and a salad bar! So impressive! This community was also a health care center and a independent living community. It seemed that residents flowed between departments and that the staff was keenly aware when a resident needed more care and attention. My husband was concerned about the financial aspect of the care. He was walked through the what my mother in laws LTC insurance would pay for and was reassured that she would get the best care for the money. There were many activities provided to the residents and outings too. The folks were headed out to a baseball game when we arrived....that is something my mother in law would love. We are strongly considering a move to this community, as it is beautiful, centrally located and my mother in law was pleased. We have been to one other place and were not nearly as impressed with the quality of care and community as we were when we visited Heritage Club Mountain View. We would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in exploring this option for their loved one.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Courtyards at Mountain View

January 25, 2012

By GIreviewer

My 91 year old step-father was here for a total of less than 4 days in August 2010 having been discharged from Rose Medical to either go home for 24/7 nursing care or to go this very expensive nursing home for rehad. He left Rose as a known fall risk (having been to the ER @ Rose Medical two times in July/August). We were assured that he would be watched at this very expensive nursing facility. He was found on his bathroom floor having fallen there early in the morning on his last day, a short time before he died there after they "discovered" him after who knows how long laying on that institution's bathroom floor! This place advertises they will take care of your "loved one" and they had no idea he had even gotten out of bed to try to use the toilet by himself! He would have been better off to have died on his own floor at home with more dignity. This man's father lived to be 96 and although Joe would not have lived forever, having served in WWII in the 82nd Airborne, this is not a way to treat someone who for his efforts and other's in that war we could all be speaking Japanese of German now! This facility should have had a bed alarm on him or stationed him closer to a nursing station so they could watch him as they were paid to do! DO NOT use this facility as ALL they want is your hard earned money, they would much rather make a profit for their shareholders than do an adequate job supervising your loved ones which they are supposed to be paid to do! Thank you.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Courtyards at Mountain View

March 29, 2014

By James80808150

Heritage club is a good facility and my mom is happy there. The building is pretty big and she?s got her own apartment. She?s in independent living but there?s a nurse station in every floor taking care of their medications. The food is really good, they have a nice restaurant there and my mom eats there every day. They had activities. They have a nice library and game room, they show movies, and they have church service. They take people out on field trips to botanic gardens and places like that and they take them out shopping one day a week.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 23X801

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $1949/month

• About The Courtyards at Mountain View

The Courtyards at Mountain View is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Courtyards at Mountain View for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Courtyards at Mountain View