Jewell Care Center of Denver

Reviews of Jewell Care Center of Denver

Nursing Home Reviews for Jewell Care Center of Denver

December 23, 2016

By SELMA3651

My loved one passed away, and after two months, I have heard not received a condolence from the Center. The mortuary that attended to my family member asked about a representative from Jewell Care center. To date, the family has not received a, card, email, or fax to express condolence. I am just glad she is not there any longer.

October 01, 2016

By jgldnx

very very clean ,,,and caring staff

August 20, 2013

By busy

SADLY TO SAY A DISABLED FRIEND OF MINE WENT THERE,,,,THE HELP DOES NOT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH ,WHICH HURTS SADLY,,,THE QUALITYH OF HELP IS POOR AT BEST BECAUSE OF NO ENGLISH AND LACK OF TRAINING,,,I FEEL SORRY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS TO PUTUP WITH SUBQUALITY CARE,BECAREFUL AND VISIT FIRST BE WARNED,,,,,,,THERE HELP IS SUB QUALITY,,,ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK,,,A RAITING OF 2 AND THAT IS A STREATCH

July 01, 2013

By Truely

Do not take your loved one to Jewell Care Center. The care is awful. The food is not appropriate for consumption. Most of the CNA's and some staff members have bad attitudes and do not care about the residents well being.

Services and Amenities of Jewell Care Center of Denver

About Jewell Care Center of Denver

Jewell Care Center of Denver is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jewell Care Center of Denver for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jewell Care Center of Denver