The Bridge at Colorado Springs

The Bridge at Colorado Springs (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Bridge at Colorado Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge at Colorado Springs

June 17, 2014

My mother-in-law is at Arbor Place. One thing we like about this place is that they have both the assisted living and the convalescent care, and they are associated with each other. If you need it, you could move back or forth, and that's really very convenient. They make it very simple. Also the staff seems fine.

June 17, 2014

The Bridge At Colorado Springs is the one we like best. It looked very nice. The staff was very good. I think I like the administration the most. I would recommend them from what I have seen.

June 26, 2013

By Jean21

My mom spent a month at The Bridge Assisted Living. She really liked it there. Everybody was nice and helpful. The room was good. It had all the activities that the bigger one does. It was excellent.

May 15, 2012

By ColoradoStateRams15

This was a great facility. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Whenever we went to visit our grandma we called ahead and were able to order lunch and eat together as a family. The facility was also secure and safe.

June 05, 2011

By ToniBal

Friend or relative of resident

I volunteered as a Friendly Visitor to a resident of the facility. On my initial visit, before entering, I was a bit hesitant because of the bad impressions many of these places get. But as I entered the facility was buzzing with activity and everyone there looked pretty happy. My friend's room was nice, but it didn't very much sunlight at all. The place was clean and the residents all looked well taken care of. There were lots of courtyards with lots of plants and foliage for the residents to get outside, and there was plenty of walking room. There were lots of tables lining the halls with books, games and things like that. The staff was a very nice, diverse group of people. They always smiled when passing by and were always very helpful when I had questions or comments.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bridge at Colorado Springs

Services and Amenities of The Bridge at Colorado Springs

• Housing Extra: 65 Licensed Beds

• Dining Extra: Three Home Cooked Meals Daily

• Features Extra: Scheduled Transportation, Ice Cream Parlor, Wellness Center, Craft Room, Private Dining Room, Restaurant Style Dining Room, 24 Hour Emergency Response System

• Activities Extra: Social And Educational Programs, Foot Spa/Nails

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About The Bridge at Colorado Springs

The Bridge at Colorado Springs is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Bridge at Colorado Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Colorado Springs