Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

Reviews of Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

March 27, 2014

By Haze

Do not place your loved ones in this facility. We almost lost my father because of poor nursing care. I told the nurses for two days that my father looks weak and more confused.The nurse told me that she will check on him. The next day I asked if something was done, the nurse said he did not know anything about it. I insisted to the nurse to call the doctor , as it turned out, my father had pneumonia and was sent out to the hospital , because he was having difficulty breathing.My father was diagnosed of sepsis and dehydration at the ER. The ER nurses told me that the patients, they receive from Elmhaven are very ill. Dehydration because he was not given enough fluids and sepsis because the infection went to his blood, because his infection was not caught early.The place smell bad and the care is bad.

Services and Amenities of Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Windsor Elmhaven Care Center

Windsor Elmhaven Care Center is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, advanced wound care, antibiotic therapy, respiratory and pulmonary care, pain management, and post-surgical care. On site, we offer social events, a range of indoor and outdoor activities, bedside TVs, and restaurant style dining.

Map of Windsor Elmhaven Care Center