Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

1517 Knickerbocker Drive, Stockton, CA 95210
Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

January 01, 2014

By Wwilliams

I came to Valley Gardens after a PEG tube placement. The facility itself is very clean and well kept. The staff treated me with dignity and respect which is becoming harder and harder to find these days. Once I started my rehabilitation program I very quickly realized that not only will I be able to eat on my own again but I will have a better life style when I return home! I cant show my appreciation any greater then posting this and saying thank you for giving me my life back!

August 16, 2012

By kasiav

I am appalled at the "medicare reviews". My 82 yr mentally challenged old Mom has been in transitional care for physical & occupational therapy. After being her 24/7 caregiver for two yrs & lodging complaints of neglect and physical abuse with 2 local hospitals....I THANK GOD for each staff member at Kindred Valley Gardens. She has been there for 24 days and I completely trust and cherish them for my being able to sleep soundly for the first time since Sept 2010!

Services and Amenities of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Valley Gardens