The Terraces Santa Rosa, CA

The Terraces (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Terraces

Memory Care Reviews for The Terraces

September 30, 2015

We were at The Terraces for a function, and it was a lovely community, but it's way out of my mother's price range. We were in the community areas, and they had new grounds. The meeting room was very well appointed. The lobby and the gathering areas were very nice. However, it's not a fit for our situation since she needs more care than what we envisioned they offered at that property. She has mild Alzheimer's, and she can still do things independently, but needs direction.

July 14, 2015

I was looking at the memory care part of the Terraces, and it was a little small, but they were all really nice, and everything was clean, there were no smells, and they were just a little expensive for me, but they were quite nice and quite helpful.

February 22, 2015

My mom has been in The Terraces, and it’s a nice place; it’s perfect. She’s got a single room for one person, and it has its own bathroom and shower. They take them out for rides, arts and crafts, and people coming in doing different things. The food doesn’t taste very good, but it is food for seniors. Their staff is great, they’re very loving, and it seems like they have plenty of people there to handle the 30 people that live there. I’m pretty happy with them. It is run very well and very professionally. They give my mom love, and she has turned completely around. I like the staff they have. I am very happy.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: License #496803440
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Terraces

When it comes to providing great memory care, we know that it is essential to create an environment that is comforting, luxurious, and stimulating. While there are many great memory care communities, most of them focus solely on memory care treatment and neglect the overall experience. Our Community is completely different in the fact that it was created from the ground up by Oakmont Senior Living, which is known for creating luxurious retirement communities that offer thoughtful amenities and experiences that are second to none. It is because of these amazing accommodations that our professional memory care staff is able to create experiences that are full of purpose, familiarity, and comfort for our residents.

The Terraces is a newer community, opened in 2013. We are a smaller community with only 33 residents and we share a beautiful with the Fountaingrove Lodge which has views of the Fountaingrove Country Club Golf Course and protected open space.

Map of The Terraces