Seaport 17th Care Center

Reviews of Seaport 17th Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Seaport 17th Care Center

April 13, 2012

By E.Marsch

I felt this facility was just acceptable. The staff was about average. The facility itself was in a nice area and located close to a good hospital. There was a patio and a recreational room that my family member liked to relax in. The activities were nice and quite thoughtful. Many people visited the facility to entertain the people staying there. I think that it could have used a remodel. The rooms were big but a bit dated. I also think that they were a bit too dark. Many people seemed to be wandering the halls and seated about without anything to do. The nursing care was attentive but not especially warm. My family member complained about the lack of friendliness some of the nurses exhibited. We overlooked this because the facility was clean and the doctor's instructions were carried out correctly. Parking was very difficult and we sometimes had to walk two blocks for a visit.

About Seaport 17th Care Center

Seaport 17th Care Center is a senior living provider in Santa Monica, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Seaport 17th Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seaport 17th Care Center