Royale Health Care Center

Reviews of Royale Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Royale Health Care Center

February 23, 2018

By Paulette

My mom was in a rehab facility at South Coast Post Acute for about a month. It was the best ever and they were excellent. My mom could not have had better care. The place was very nice and inviting. The staff is very caring and patient. My mother loved the food. It was very good and delicious.

April 15, 2017

By thampton

My mother was told twice that they were out of diapers. She was then sent back to the hospital with a bladder infection and a staph infection.

August 17, 2016

By Sharon518610

My loved one is currently living in South Coast Post Acute, and so far, I think he is doing pretty well. I have been there twice, and he said the food is a lot better than where he was before and probably the best of any of the places he has been. They seemed fairly clean, but a little bit disorganized compared to the other places. He has to call with the nurse’s button a few times before they get in there.

November 06, 2015

The overall experience at South Coast Post Acute was fine. It was an OK experience. I like this facility much better than the other facility. The entrance area was very pleasant. The staff was pleasant, and the rooms were OK. They were clean.

December 28, 2014

My dad was well taken of at the Royale. It was very clean. The people were good, the doctor was very nice, and the social worker who I communicated with was very helpful.

June 16, 2014

By Concerned-niece

My uncle is currently in that facility and has stage 4 cancer metastasized to his brain. He needed help at all times. He complains that nobody comes to help no matter how many times he buzzed, leaving him drenched in his own urine for hours. The personnel is inhumane. The insurance co & govt should revamp management here. Help Is atrocious!

September 04, 2009

By JANNETT

Hospice Care for My Father

At Royale Health Care Center my father was admitted under the hospice program. There he spent the last few days of his life. The personnel at Royale insured my father was comfortable and free of pain at all times. The night he passed one of the nurses stayed by his side at all times until the end. We never asked him to he did it because he wanted to. You could tell he cared and was concerned about my father being as comfortable as possible. The moment my father passed I knew he was free of pain and that allowed me to accept his loss comfortably not painfully. All the support Royale Health Care Center gave us and the care they provided for my father is un repayable. They took on the stress of all the health care issues and allowed us to spend the last days of my father's life by his side without worries.

About Royale Health Care Center

Royale Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Santa Ana, California that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Royale Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royale Health Care Center