Lawton Skilled Nursing

Lawton Skilled Nursing (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lawton Skilled Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Lawton Skilled Nursing

February 01, 2014

I didn't like the staff, they were short of staff. Lawton was terrible. The kitchen was clean, the look and feel was clean. My dad's room was to the far end but he had a window. He had the curtains drawn a lot but he opened it up. It was well lit, it wasn't dark and grungy. I didn't like the service either, it's basic care. My dad kept trying to get out of the bed and they just had a little bell. I just thought it would be a little more sophisticated. His bed sores were huge. It was all around his back, it went down his legs. It was horrible, looked like gangrene. Unfortunately, he didn't eat. The one thing I can say, the staff did train us how to take care of my dad using a feeding tube. That is a compliment I will give them. He stayed there recuperating and doing a little bit of rehab. As far as rehabbing, they did have doctors who came in.

Services and Amenities of Lawton Skilled Nursing

• Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Lawton Skilled Nursing

Lawton Skilled Nursing is a senior living provider in San Francisco, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lawton Skilled Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lawton Skilled Nursing