San Clemente Villas By The Sea San Clemente, CA

Reviews of San Clemente Villas By The Sea

Assisted Living Reviews for San Clemente Villas By The Sea

January 15, 2015

By Sheri7

San Clemente Villas was very busy. The day that my mom and I visited them was a Sunday. They were just finishing up their church service, and everybody was getting ready for lunch. It seems like the hallway was tight because everybody was out all at once. It was nice, but it was a little bit too chaotic for my mother. Because it was close quarters with all the people coming out at once, she felt it was a little bit chaotic. They had a lot going on in terms of the building's look which made it a little bit too cluttered. She wasn't comfortable there.

August 31, 2014

Villas by the Sea was good in every way. I loooked at some rooms when I visited, and it's not as much like an assisted living facility as the other place I visited. It was more like a hotel but not as large. It was good because it was not overwhelming and crowded.

June 30, 2014

By jensen4345

San Clemente Villas by the Sea is very nice. It has beautiful architecture, beautiful building, beautiful yards, nice rooms, nice dining rooms, and a nice entry lounge area; just a beautiful facility. Nice location; half a block from the beach. The rooms have a living room, bedroom area, the ones that I looked at, and a small service kitchenette-type area. The dining area is like a first-class restaurant that looks out to the patio and garden. The staff are very nice. They were thoroughly professional throughout the tour, and they tried to get us to go there, but it was too expensive.

August 01, 2013

By Lynne8

Dad is at San Clemente Villas. I like this facility because it is near our place. It seems nice, clean, and open. The staff is professional and they have lots of activities available. The food was fantastic. I will recommend it to others.

July 27, 2011

By Ecy

Other

I have visited and participated in many events at the San Clemente Villas the staff is very friendly and the residents seem very Happy, they have a lot of activities to choose from and the owners are very active with the residents I have a few clients that tell me they love living at the Villas they also welcome other people that provide services to help the senior community and they hold seminars on different subjects... its a great place its clean and a friendly environment they have all the amenities to make your living there easy and they are next to a hospital which is very convenient....

Independent Living Reviews for San Clemente Villas By The Sea

November 13, 2012

By deb4re

San Clemente Villas was terrific. It's probably the best one that I've ever seen. The rooms were very nice and modern. They have motion detectors so that if somebody doesn't get up by 9 or 10 in the morning, they send somebody to find out what's going on. All the residents wear a GPS, so they'll know where they are. The whole staff is very caring and they have so many things for the residents. I've had lunch and dinner there. Their food is wonderful and it's better than most restaurants. I think the best part is the activities that they have for the residents. There's always something going on like classes for the residents and their family. They have a doctor on staff that teaches people how to remember things, and other cognitive type of classes. They've got some big event going on almost every week.

November 19, 2011

By debgeb

My sisters and I have looked into 7 different assisted living locations. SC Villas by far has the best programs, least turnover of care givers and a most active program for seniors. Both in and outside of the facility. While most of them all have a very caring side, our mother with mild dementia who still cares for herself, will greatly benefit from the Memory Enhancement Program (2 years new, 5 days a week, 1hr, 2x day) is a step above the services that most of the other places offered. Every staff member is so kind and they all know the residences names. Our mother needs sound structure that the Villas provide and a memory care unit which in turn will equate to not needing to make another move to another facility. Best of all it is FUN there for all.

Costs for San Clemente Villas By The Sea

Photos of San Clemente Villas By The Sea

Services and Amenities of San Clemente Villas By The Sea

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Entrance Fee: $3,000 1 Time Only At Time Of Move In.

• Pool

• Pharma

About San Clemente Villas By The Sea

San Clemente Villas is the premier Assisted Living facility by the sea in South Orange County. Our senior living and retirement community provides a healthy, comfortable environment for senior residents who have difficulty performing the activities of daily living. Our residents enjoy a beautiful community with great amenities that include access to nutritious gourmet dining, activities center, theater, computer room and library, pool & spa, as well as, comfortable outdoor patio areas for important social interaction.

Our services and care facilitate as much independence as possible, while providing assistance for older adults who need help with dressing, bathing, taking medications, healthy nutrition, exercise and other daily chores.

Varying Levels of Care for Assisted Living Residents

Because individuals are unique, our approach to Assisted Living care for any individual is also unique. We customize the individual care for each resident in order to help them adjust to their new surroundings, and to encourage the most independent lifestyle possible. By providing a custom approach for each individual, we seek to satisfy both needs and desires of the family and, of course, the senior resident. This philosophy is carried out on a daily basis, where seniors appreciate the ability to make choices that provide their own fulfillment and families are able to interact with us to help make decisions as needs evolve. In any case, we aim to simplify or eliminate many of our residents‘ daily challenges and chores, so that they can fully appreciate and enjoy life. In every task, our staff strives to help in management of our senior residents’ changing needs, by:

• Listening to our residents and soliciting input from family members
  • Recognizing those services and offerings that are essential
  • Integrating the additional items that seniors and families “desire”
  • Always respecting the residents‘ and family’s preferences

As situations change, specific programs and services can be added to the resident’s care as needed. San Clemente Villas is committed to delivering exceptional care and will provide Assisted Living services as part of an over all offering of “care-as-needed”.

Map of San Clemente Villas By The Sea