Mission Care Center Rosemead, CA

Reviews of Mission Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mission Care Center

May 12, 2013

By Improvement Needed

When my dad first arrived it looked decent and clean but after being there for awhile I started noticing it wasn't as good as it appeared. The CNA were great when needed assistance, the two outstanding ones are Blanca and Nelson, they really care about the residents. The front desk or office people needs to be supervised closely, they listened your concerns but nothing was ever done, you have to constantly follow up with them. The front desk people tend to ignore or avoid assisting residents, I myself have assisted residents when I saw they were in need and no one from the front desk even blinked an eye or thanked me. The food at this place is horrible, you're better off bringing in your own food for your love ones. The place is also understaffed in the evenings especially when my dad needed changing he would have to wait over an hour at times. They don't sanitize the mobile commode or shower chairs after each use. This facility needs definite improvement for the sake of the residents.

June 12, 2012

By I Have Faith

The nursing staff is very good and very professional. The director does NOT care about the patients well being and appears to be too busy to help in any situations regarding any complaint processes. Also the office staff seems uninterested in helping families with insurance issues or trying to obtain better coverages. Even the social worker NEVER contacted the family to explain options either. The overall staff is wonderful and helps the patients recover, however, the insensativity of the director and office staff seem to really hurt the overall performance of the facility. The lack of caring in the directors attitude is not only unprofessional but also unacceptable. He should be looked upon by his superiors as he will ruin the place with that attitude.

March 15, 2012

By caringissharing

Very friendly and caring staff. The best ever!

Services and Amenities of Mission Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mission Care Center

Mission Care Center is a senior living provider in Rosemead, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Mission Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mission Care Center