Marquis Care At Shasta

Marquis Care At Shasta (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Marquis Care At Shasta

Nursing Home Reviews for Marquis Care At Shasta

January 06, 2015

The staff was great at Marquis. My mom didn’t think they had good food, but she is a pretty-nice sized woman, and she is also a diabetic. They feed her 5 to 6 meals a day, but there’s three main meals and snacks in between. I think they do a really good job. They have a physical therapist, they have birthday parties, and they have crafts. In the memory center, they have medical, and there is like the memory care. It’s in the same building, but they have different rooms. They play cards, and they stuck blocks and TVs in their room. They have a small activity room, and they usually take the food into the room.

April 01, 2014

By Sharon47

My mother-in-law has been to Marquis for rehab. It wasn't great, but it was OK. It's down a few blocks to a few restaurants and a gas station. They were nice-sized rooms, and the windows had pretty things to look at out of the windows. It seems like the food was OK, so I would say average. I know they had bingo. My mother-in-law enjoyed it there because she met people. I would not recommend it, simply because some of the staff were really good, but they did have some staff who were not good.

August 13, 2012

By caring7181

My mother in law is actually okay there. It's a clean, decent facility. The staff are friendly but not that knowledgeable and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere here. Everybody's hiring low level skilled people. I think that's all you get and I think that's probably the way it is everywhere. I've been to a lot of awful places and this is actually a good facility. Not the best, but it's good. The people there do their job. The residents there are well taken care of, but I would never want to be in that position. It's devastating. I go there at least once a week and I get depressed every time I go. It's just devastating to see these residents who once were active and cogent. Now, they're just drooling on a chair.

About Marquis Care At Shasta

Marquis Care At Shasta is a senior living provider in Redding, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Marquis Care At Shasta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marquis Care At Shasta