Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

Reviews of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

September 30, 2013

By Tracy3

I had a visit to Sunlit Gardens since I am live nearby. The staff were very friendly. The grounds were really clean. The price seemed pretty reasonable, but unfortunately my grandma passed before we could try to place her in there.

March 05, 2013

By c7f7w7e7

I visited Sunlit Gardens and was amazed at the size of the rooms and the well thought layout of the grounds. Unfortunately, I had problems getting my Mom placed there. I gave a deposit on the room but had to prompt them to come out and do the level of care assessment of my Mother. I left numerous messages about the move in date but my calls were never returned. The day they came for the assessment they said they would call me that afternoon and never did. I finally went and got my deposit back with all the paper work from the doctor. An assistant director apologized many times but claimed she doesn't know what happened and seemed surprised that the sales director didn't return my call. I was very disappointed and had to start again to look for a place for my Mom.

January 11, 2012

By AmiR4663

The grounds are manicured with covered walkways leading into a courtyard and garden area. The interior common area is spacious and clean; no smells. There's a small TV/living room at the entrance that leads into the dining room area. The rooms are semi-private or private; patients can bring their own furniture. I didn't see too many patients out in the common areas; just a few in the dining room eating. Lots of activities are offered including a putting green.

October 10, 2011

By SBSW

This is an Assisted Living facility. Very nice grounds with a golden retriever who also lives there. I got a cozy and warm feeling when I visited. The staff were attentive to the residents present. They also have a memory care unit with 24 hour care. A safe and secure place to live. They also provide transportation if needed. (They have a large van). Easy location to access.

Costs for Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

Photos of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living

Located in the foothills of the south face of the San Gabriel Mountain Range, Sunlit Gardens offers Assisted Living and Memory Care in a beautifully designed single-story garden community. At Sunlit Gardens, we understand how difficult it can be when caring for a family member with memory impairment. Our highly trained and accommodating staff provides our residents with personalized care and attention. Familiar and structured routines and environments help our residents feel comfortable and safe throughout the day.

What We Offer:

• 24-hour assistance
  • Emergency call systems in rooms
  • Medication administration
  • Transportation for social activities, errands, and doctor appointments (some restrictions on distance and availability)
  • Full culinary staff in house to ensure delicious restaurant-style meals and accommodates special diets
  • Housekeeping, linen, and laundry care.
  • Activities including exercise programs, computers, hobbies and off-site activities
  • Separate secure memory care community with dining rooms, outdoor courtyards, and amenities
  • Devotional services
  • Indoor and outdoor common areas
  • Beautician available on-site
  • Free cable satellite TV
  • Free high speed internet
  • Library

Meridian Senior Livings Moments in Time Montessori based memory care program is designed to capture our residents’ special moments in any given time.

Map of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living