New Orange Hills

Reviews of New Orange Hills

Nursing Home Reviews for New Orange Hills

March 22, 2017

By Sandyscousin

Extremely noisy. Floors were dirty. Overcrowded hallways. Staff courteous, but seemingly over-burdened and student nurses loud, leading to a sense of chaos. Slow to accommodate paperwork to transfer. How one could recover here is unknown. Immediately removed family member.

August 17, 2016

By Sharon518610

My loved one was in New Orange Hills, and the place is clean. The staff, for the most part, was knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. He was not as crazy about the food. He is diabetic, so they gave him Ensure and sugar-free ice cream.

May 15, 2012

By Leah1

My family and I did extensive research in Orange County and Los Angeles for a good quality, temporary nursing home for my grandmother. Our top priority was finding the best physical therapy service. We were lucky we were able to get a bed for my grandmother right away because there's typically a 2 month to 3 month waiting list. The physical therapists who worked with my grandmother were excellent (I give them 5+ stars, but the nurses were above average... maybe a low 3 stars). She did get a bedsore during her stay, but it did go away eventually. Overall, we are pleased with our pick.

Services and Amenities of New Orange Hills

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About New Orange Hills

New Orange Hills is a senior living provider in Orange, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact New Orange Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of New Orange Hills