Manor of Ojai Residential Care

Reviews of Manor of Ojai Residential Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Manor of Ojai Residential Care

April 21, 2015

By Friend of the Manor

My Aunt Betty became a resident of the Manor of Ojai in early March, 2015. She needed a higher level of care than what was being provided by an in-home care giver so she moved into the Manor. The facility provides a clean, peaceful, home like atmosphere at a reasonable cost, while providing the 24 hour services she was unable to obtain at home. The staff is friendly and caring providing delicious home cook meals three times a day (plus snacks my Aunt loves). The activities are engaging and fun! Aunt Betty loves the games and crafts. I would recommend the Manor of Ojai to anyone who needs a loving, caring atmosphere for a friend or loved one in need of 24 hours services.

January 21, 2015

The only one I liked that I know was the one at Ojai that is Manor of Ojai. I liked the manager Helena a lot. She gave me an emotionally good feel that she took care of the people that were there. They seemed nice enough, they do traditional food, and they did a lot of really good home cooking. The dining room was nice. They have a community room where people hang up during the day, and that was really nice. The people were being engaged at the time I was there. In general, the place gave me a good overall feel. The place was clean, and it was kept up. The clientele that lived there looked very good; I talked to a few of them, and they seemed happy with where they were. It looks very bright.

Services and Amenities of Manor of Ojai Residential Care

About Manor of Ojai Residential Care

Manor of Ojai Residential Care is a senior living provider in Ojai, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Manor of Ojai Residential Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor of Ojai Residential Care