Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
Memory Care Reviews for Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
February 10, 2020
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
April 07, 2016
I am a friend or relative of resident
Costs for Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $3750/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms
- Resident Capacity: 44
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 286803597
About Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
At Nazareth Classic Care, all services are provided by licensed practitioners present on staff 24/7. We have registered nurses on our community staff. The facility offers 2-person assisted transfers, including sitting-to-standing, standing-to-sitting, etc. We recruit first-class visiting podiatrists whose job it is to ensure our residents are happy, fit, and mobile. Regular visits from specialized occupational therapists are available to residents to aid development, recovery, improvements, and maintenance of skills needed for daily living. A visiting nurse is available to all residents. On-site hospice care is provided. This community provides ADL assistance and medication administration. Services include incontinence care for bladder-related and bowel-related symptoms. Services for residents with Disorientation/Lack of Awareness issues ensure residents are well-directed (using queuing, for instance) and supported in a healthy lifestyle - nobody falls between the cracks. The facility supports outdoor leisure hours. Restless residents may wander to cope with the anxiety caused by Alzheimer's disease and dementia - our facility features a locked and secured neighborhood to ensure the safety of all. Our facilities are secure and the staff is specially trained in de-escalating exit-seeking behaviors. Our staff is specially trained in de-escalating exit-seeking behaviors.
- We provide residents with meals throughout the day. We offer specified dining services such as vegetarian food.
- Residents can exercise their physical and mental abilities with specially curated on-site activities.
Outdoor Common Areas:
- Outdoor common areas are designed with accessibility, flow, and movement in mind.
Indoor Common Areas:
- Indoor common areas are a nice, quiet place to enjoy the company of fellow residents or to just relax. Ground floor units are available. Resident rooms featuring wheelchair accessible showers are available.
Premium Services at Nazareth Classic Care of Napa
- We provide residents access to transportation services at a reasonable cost.
- Personal Services
- We have a beautician conveniently located on-site - residents can easily receive beauty treatments for all occasions. We offer on-site devotional services, so residents can practice or worship in the privacy of our community.
What Makes Us Special
At Nazareth Classic Care of Napa, we offer a host of community amenities. Our campus is conveniently located nearby public transit. Our location conveniently offers resident parking. Our purpose-built community provides the advantage of specialized care; every facet of the community is designed to cater to the individual needs of its residents.Get Costs