Renaissance Village Murrieta

Reviews of Renaissance Village Murrieta

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

November 19, 2019

By AH

Renaissance Village Murrieta had just three nurses on three floors in the evening, and it wasn't enough care. It was very pretty, and the rooms were very pretty, but they had a third floor that couldn't be used by anybody in a wheelchair because it was a fire hazard. Nobody on the third floor coud have a wheelchair or a walker or any kind of a disability. The sales people were very nice, but the facility needed improvement. You can't have a whole third floor that is a fire hazard.

Hi AH, thank you for leaving a review. It's important for us to be transparent with the public about our services and address a few of your concerns. Our staffing ratios are dependent upon our residents' care needs and not necessarily the number of residents. As care needs change, so does our staffing. Additionally, we have several different levels of care. The third floor is available to our more ambulatory residents per fire code and is not a fire hazard. While the first and second floors are for residents needing more assistance. We also offer our Assisted Living Villa for those residents who are seeking a more intimate and cozier atmosphere with more hands-on care. We also offer our Memory Care program in our Memory Care Villas for that same reason. If you have any additional concerns, we're happy to clarify further.

October 10, 2019

By Dean

Renaissance Village Murrieta was really nice. The room was excellent. The interior was spacious. As far as activities outside, there wasn't a big space. The whole ambience was really nice. However, you like to have some places where residents can go outside and do more activities which they didn't have a whole lot. Well, the staff was really good, and the place was new.

September 21, 2018

By Kerry

Renaissance Village Murrieta is fine, the staff is very friendly, and helpful. The building itself is very upscale and nice overall. I saw a 1-bedroom and 1-bath, and it was fine. They have all the clubs, groups, and activities, but just on a smaller scale compared to my current community. It's a brand-new place and was probably 25% occupied during my visit. I would strongly consider it, except it's too far away from my family.

September 14, 2018

By Joyce

Renaissance Village Murrieta had all three livings, and I was interested in the assisted living. It was a wonderful facility, and if I could afford it, I'd move there myself. It's very clean, nice, and fairly new. I was very impressed. The staff I talked to was wonderful and was a very big help to me. The people who passed me in the hall seemed very nice. We looked at a studio which was on the small side but very nice. I would recommend them.

October 17, 2017

By Cathy D.

For the three days that we were at Renaissance Village Murrieta, it was wonderful. They place was clean, brand new, and had very nice rooms for a decent price. Unfortunately, the care price was really high because my mom came from skilled nursing. The place was open and you could move from room to room with enough space and light. The staff was very nice, kind, and attentive. The food was fresh, my mom liked it, and they were very accommodating to everyone's desires. They had something going on and made sure the residents were invited to it.

Hi Cathy, Thank you for leaving a review. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Renaissance Village Murrieta. If you have any questions, we’d be happy to be a resource to you as you seek other senior living options for your mother.

October 16, 2017

By Mary

Renaissance Village Murrieta wasn't very fancy, but it was very nice. I liked the decorations on the walls, the designs of the rooms, and that each of the residents there have their own door arrangements. The people there seemed to be more active than in the other communities we saw. They had a number of activities and programs that the people are involved in. The food was excellent and the presentation was good. It was a little bit more costly than its sister community that we visited. The person that took us around was excellent. One thing that impressed us was that they have a full staff of registered nurses.

Hi Mary, Thank you for coming to tour Renaissance Village Murrieta. We’re dedicated to creating great days for our residents and you saw this in the food we serve, care we provide and the activities we offer. The Renaissance Lifestyle is a huge component of our program and we enjoy receiving residents’ creative input on what they’d like to do each day. I also wanted to clarify, we are a non-medical model, so we have RN's on call 24/7 and nurses in the building 7 days a week, but our entire care staff is not made up of registered nurses. Thanks again for visiting.

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

Memory Care Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

Photos of Renaissance Village Murrieta

Services and Amenities of Renaissance Village Murrieta

• Pets: Yes

About Renaissance Village Murrieta

Welcome to Renaissance Village Murrieta

Renaissance Village Murrieta is a premier resort-style living option for seniors in Murrieta and its surround areas. The community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care living options. Our community empowers seniors through our Renaissance Lifestyle, which is resident-focused in every respect. We encourage residents to be part of the conversation by voicing their opinions when it comes to the activities they participate in, the food they eat, the outings that are available and more. We are dedicated to creating great days for our residents, and invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful community to experience the Renaissance Lifestyle for yourself.

Assisted Living

Know that your loved one will be assisted with daily living activities and care in their home surrounded by their personal belongings and keepsakes. Skilled and friendly caregivers provide 24-hour assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, eating, walking, interactive and social activities. By placing a strong focus on safety while also empowering independence in our residents.

Memory Care

Trust that your loved one with cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer’s and Dementia will be in a safe and engaging environment; cared for by compassionate professionals. Our signature program is centered on a personal approach focused on feelings of belonging and purpose while preserving a sense of self. We provide a gentle daily routine to help maintain the resident’s sense of security so that they feel right at home. Working closely with families to be a part of the solution, we set an established set of protocols and techniques to empower our residents and promote happiness.

Community Amenities:

• Cable, Phone & Wi-Fi
  • Kitchenette*
  • Weekly Laundry and Housekeeping

*Kitchenettes not available in Memory Care Apartments

Thanks for your interest at the Renaissance Village at Murrieta. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

From the moment you arrive, you enter into an environment that feels more like a world-class hotel than a senior living community. With its vibrant & elegant atmosphere, a warm & friendly full-service staff, and innovative & best-in-class amenities, Renaissance Village aims to enhance mind, body, and spirit…embracing their residents as a family. Renaissance Village Murrieta is residence focused and is dedicated to creating great days for residents.

Map of Renaissance Village Murrieta