Renaissance Village Murrieta

Reviews of Renaissance Village Murrieta

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

October 26, 2021

By Tanya

Renaissance Village Murrieta was a beautiful place, it was just not cost-effective. The other thing I did not really like is that for memory care, and Mom's is just minimal, she's very strong-minded and strong-willed, she didn't need to be locked in, it would have put her in the wrong type of living situation also. The community, the services, and the rooms were nice. I think it would have been a beautiful place for her to stay. She needed to be familiar with her environment and that would have been a drastic change. If that had been the first stop we made, that would have been wonderful. The staff was very kind. Everything looked well maintained, well cared for, and clean. After I pretty much had found out that it wouldn't be the right fit for my mom, I didn't go far. The only outdoor space I saw was just the entrance around the front part of the building. I didn't see the parts that they would be able to enjoy. The staff gave me some valuable information for my mom to follow up with and it worked out well.

October 24, 2021

By Laura

I toured Renaissance Village Murrieta for my father. I don't think they took me through memory care. I believe it was just through the assisted living area. My experience was good. I only met with the person who gave me the tour, and she was very informative. She showed me different style of apartments. It was a very large community, and I think it was too large for our needs. It seemed to be more of an assisted to independent living. If they had a memory care, I didn't see it. The rooms were beautiful. It was a very clean facility. The grounds were very, very nice, and very pretty. The rooms were clean. I wasn't there during a meal, but the dining area was beautiful. They had a whole lot of amenities and activities, and I believe this one also had like an in-house physical therapy area. They had all of the amenities that you could ask for. I believe they also have someone come in and help with the exercising and everything, too. The staff was very knowledgeable. It was a very quick tour, and the place was very well kept.

October 24, 2021

By Damon

Renaissance Village Murrieta was a little corporate, a little large in its scale. Everything was impressive, clean, and neat, but it seemed a little sterile, I guess, and empty. I don't know if they were low on people, but there just didn't seem to be any people there. The staff was very nice, but very new, and didn't really have many insights about the property. She was friendly. The facility was large, clean, stately, and a little cold.

October 06, 2021

By Joanie

We went to the Renaissance Village Murrieta. My uncle liked it a lot, so he put a deposit on one of the rooms. He chose it because they had single apartments, he did not want to share a room and they had a single apartment that was the perfect size for him. He wanted lights, a lot of light in his room, so he was able to get a room that had a big picture window that looked over a pond and was more than happy with that. The staff was very helpful, she listened to his needs, and she showed us a few places. She just was very accommodating. There were several rooms like the theater room, living room, TV room, billiards room, and of course, the dining area. Everything had an elevator for upper floors and lower floors, no stairs which are good because he's not steady on his feet. It was very clean. It was very orderly. People seem happy. They were smiling. And the thing I liked about it the most was you had to wait at the door until someone came to ask you and they took our temperature and they made sure we were wearing a mask and that we had our shots. It had a beautiful piano playing that's on like a loop, and that was very comforting, that it wasn't just quiet. There was lively music and they said that they had happy hour on Tuesday night, they said that they had a bistro for snacks after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It was nice that he could just go in and get a piece of pie or get some water, bottled water, or soda, or whatever it is. They had a salon for extra haircuts, which is fine. He'd have to pay for a haircut anyway, but he was just very pleased. He was smiling, he's happy.

September 04, 2021

By Bob

My mother-in-law and I toured Renaissance Village Murrieta, and it was wonderful. The person showed us all the rooms, the apartments, and the rec rooms. They also showed us the dining room, the physical-therapy room, and the theater room. They showed us around outside, and they had a little dog park there. They have a little snack bar too. It was just a wonderful experience. She has an amputated leg, so we went to see the assisted living. The dining area was huge, very nice, and very clean. My mother-in-law cannot wait to move in.

July 11, 2021

By Michael

The community layout of Renaissance Village Murrieta was great. I liked that they had the possibility of my parents living together. My mom currently has a diagnosis of dementia, so she needs some extra care. It seemed like the activities were great, and my dad actually was very impressed with them. We saw multiple apartments and the main area, and we thought they were really nice. They have a movie theater, a game room, and lots of other amenities. It was all well put together. The apartments were quite larger and were nicer than what I had when I was younger. It's near a major street, just right off the 15 freeway, but you couldn't hear the noise at all. The building looked very new as well. I think it's only about fifteen years old, so it's a very nice building. Overall, it was very impressive. I only met one person, Anne, and she was amazing.

June 19, 2021

By B

We visited Renaissance Village Murrieta. The lady that helped us, her name was Eileen. She was very good. She showed us all the rooms. They have the cottages, and then they have the main building. She showed us rooms that were available. I did not care for the cottages because they were too small, but the main building was nice. However, I left with a cold feeling. I did not see any patients around. I did not see any patients in the dining room, the lobby area, or in the hallways; that kind of bothered me. The lady was very nice, very knowledgeable, and super nice to my uncle. It is just that I got a cold feeling from the building and the fact that there was nobody up and about. They had a movie room, dining room, and a gym. There was one person that came out that was getting on the shuttle to go out, but that was all we saw.

May 18, 2021

By Angela

Renaissance Village Murrieta was a lovely place. It is very clean, it has very nice people, and it has really nice grounds and amenities. My grandmother loves it, and the tour guide was very helpful. They have lots of amenities, and the rooms are really nice and clean; it was really well done. I saw the studios. She said we could come back and try the food there.

May 26, 2020

By Lindy

I would call Renaissance Village Murrieta resort-ish. I was very impressed. I would live there. Everybody was excellent. We saw the residents and they were perfectly content. They had things to entertain the residents, and that was impressive. They had games, like group games, and they were playing like kick ball in their chairs. It was very clean and very nice.

November 19, 2019

By AH

Renaissance Village Murrieta had just three nurses on three floors in the evening, and it wasn't enough care. It was very pretty, and the rooms were very pretty, but they had a third floor that couldn't be used by anybody in a wheelchair because it was a fire hazard. Nobody on the third floor coud have a wheelchair or a walker or any kind of a disability. The sales people were very nice, but the facility needed improvement. You can't have a whole third floor that is a fire hazard.

Hi AH, thank you for leaving a review. It's important for us to be transparent with the public about our services and address a few of your concerns. Our staffing ratios are dependent upon our residents' care needs and not necessarily the number of residents. As care needs change, so does our staffing. Additionally, we have several different levels of care. The third floor is available to our more ambulatory residents per fire code and is not a fire hazard. While the first and second floors are for residents needing more assistance. We also offer our Assisted Living Villa for those residents who are seeking a more intimate and cozier atmosphere with more hands-on care. We also offer our Memory Care program in our Memory Care Villas for that same reason. If you have any additional concerns, we're happy to clarify further.

October 10, 2019

By Dean

Renaissance Village Murrieta was really nice. The room was excellent. The interior was spacious. As far as activities outside, there wasn't a big space. The whole ambience was really nice. However, you like to have some places where residents can go outside and do more activities which they didn't have a whole lot. Well, the staff was really good, and the place was new.

September 21, 2018

By Kerry

Renaissance Village Murrieta is fine, the staff is very friendly, and helpful. The building itself is very upscale and nice overall. I saw a 1-bedroom and 1-bath, and it was fine. They have all the clubs, groups, and activities, but just on a smaller scale compared to my current community. It's a brand-new place and was probably 25% occupied during my visit. I would strongly consider it, except it's too far away from my family.

September 14, 2018

By Joyce

Renaissance Village Murrieta had all three livings, and I was interested in the assisted living. It was a wonderful facility, and if I could afford it, I'd move there myself. It's very clean, nice, and fairly new. I was very impressed. The staff I talked to was wonderful and was a very big help to me. The people who passed me in the hall seemed very nice. We looked at a studio which was on the small side but very nice. I would recommend them.

October 17, 2017

By Cathy D.

For the three days that we were at Renaissance Village Murrieta, it was wonderful. They place was clean, brand new, and had very nice rooms for a decent price. Unfortunately, the care price was really high because my mom came from skilled nursing. The place was open and you could move from room to room with enough space and light. The staff was very nice, kind, and attentive. The food was fresh, my mom liked it, and they were very accommodating to everyone's desires. They had something going on and made sure the residents were invited to it.

Hi Cathy, Thank you for leaving a review. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Renaissance Village Murrieta. If you have any questions, we’d be happy to be a resource to you as you seek other senior living options for your mother.

October 16, 2017

By Mary

Renaissance Village Murrieta wasn't very fancy, but it was very nice. I liked the decorations on the walls, the designs of the rooms, and that each of the residents there have their own door arrangements. The people there seemed to be more active than in the other communities we saw. They had a number of activities and programs that the people are involved in. The food was excellent and the presentation was good. It was a little bit more costly than its sister community that we visited. The person that took us around was excellent. One thing that impressed us was that they have a full staff of registered nurses.

Hi Mary, Thank you for coming to tour Renaissance Village Murrieta. We’re dedicated to creating great days for our residents and you saw this in the food we serve, care we provide and the activities we offer. The Renaissance Lifestyle is a huge component of our program and we enjoy receiving residents’ creative input on what they’d like to do each day. I also wanted to clarify, we are a non-medical model, so we have RN's on call 24/7 and nurses in the building 7 days a week, but our entire care staff is not made up of registered nurses. Thanks again for visiting.

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

February 08, 2021

By Pam

Our experience with Renaissance Village Murrieta has been excellent. It's exactly what we needed. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They've got great food. It's a nice and clean facility, and it's managed wonderfully. We love it. My brother is happy, and I'm happy. It's tough during COVID, but they're doing all they can. There's an activities director that comes around to the rooms and offers you different things like puzzles, magazines, games and card games. They can't do a lot right now because of COVID. The value for the money is average, and it compares to all the other ones with the same prices. The cafeteria and the movie theater are open right now, and these are all within the guidelines. I just can't go in because of COVID. I was able to move him in one day, but I can't go back in. They have beautiful outdoor facilities where you can go and sit outside in the sun, and they also have a little library.

March 26, 2018

By CL

Renaissance Village Murrieta was a beautiful place, and it's in a good location. There's not a lot of traffic, but it's too expensive for me. They were very accommodating. It was luxurious and very attractive. It was something I would go for in a moment if I could. The location and everything was just wonderful, and it's brand new.

October 29, 2017

By Mike

Renaissance Village Murrieta was very nice. I personally liked it a lot. It was very clean and the presentation was nice. The rooms were pretty nice too. They offered a studio and a 2-bedroom. The staff is very professional. They had a playground that the young kids could come and play on and a nice theater. It was one of my favorites.

Memory Care Reviews for Renaissance Village Murrieta

Costs for Renaissance Village Murrieta

Photos of Renaissance Village Murrieta

Services and Amenities of Renaissance Village Murrieta

• Fee Structure Extra: One Time Community Fee: $2,500

• Pets: Yes

About Renaissance Village Murrieta

Welcome to Renaissance Village Murrieta

Renaissance Village Murrieta is a premier resort-style living option for seniors in Murrieta and its surround areas. The community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Respite Care living options. Our community empowers seniors through our Renaissance Lifestyle, which is resident-focused in every respect. We encourage residents to be part of the conversation by voicing their opinions when it comes to the activities they participate in, the food they eat, the outings that are available and more. We are dedicated to creating great days for our residents, and invite you to schedule a tour of our beautiful community to experience the Renaissance Lifestyle for yourself.

Assisted Living

Know that your loved one will be assisted with daily living activities and care in their home surrounded by their personal belongings and keepsakes. Skilled and friendly caregivers provide 24-hour assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, eating, walking, interactive and social activities. By placing a strong focus on safety while also empowering independence in our residents.

Memory Care

Trust that your loved one with cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer’s and Dementia will be in a safe and engaging environment; cared for by compassionate professionals. Our signature program is centered on a personal approach focused on feelings of belonging and purpose while preserving a sense of self. We provide a gentle daily routine to help maintain the resident’s sense of security so that they feel right at home. Working closely with families to be a part of the solution, we set an established set of protocols and techniques to empower our residents and promote happiness.

Community Amenities:

• Cable, Phone & Wi-Fi
  • Kitchenette*
  • Weekly Laundry and Housekeeping

*Kitchenettes not available in Memory Care Apartments

Thanks for your interest at the Renaissance Village at Murrieta. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

From the moment you arrive, you enter into an environment that feels more like a world-class hotel than a senior living community. With its vibrant & elegant atmosphere, a warm & friendly full-service staff, and innovative & best-in-class amenities, Renaissance Village aims to enhance mind, body, and spirit…embracing their residents as a family. Renaissance Village Murrieta is residence focused and is dedicated to creating great days for residents.

Map of Renaissance Village Murrieta