Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Oceanfront Carehome
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Oceanfront Carehome
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 198204836
About Oceanfront Carehome
At Oceanfront Care Home our staff consists of professional and compassionate health care providers who develop therapeutic relationships with each resident. Whenever a need arises, our staff is always ready to lend a helping hand.
Providing professional and exceptional personal care for our residents, while maintaining a comprehensive, responsive and efficient program, with up-to-date technology, training, and services to the senior living community.
- Assistance in daily routines to ensure comfort and personal hygiene
- Healthy and well balanced meals including in-between snacks
- Medication management per doctor’s orders
- Stimulating mental and physical activities
- Assistance in facilitating Medical Transportation for •Medical and Dental Appointments
- Daily physical and mental assessment
- A total and compassionate level of caregiving to specific needs
What Makes Us Special
We use our skills, experience, resources and time to promptly give personal assistance to our residents. We value our residents’ integrity, and to maintain that, we help promote their physical, mental and emotional well-being.