McLennan M Manor I

Reviews of McLennan M Manor I

Costs for McLennan M Manor I

Photos of McLennan M Manor I

Services and Amenities of McLennan M Manor I

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No

• State Licenses: 197607866

• About McLennan M Manor I

Our warm and welcoming senior Board and Care can help provide families with immediate relief to ensure that your loved ones are properly cared for. Mclennan M. Manor in Northridge consists of highly qualified and trained staff to help give around-the-clock assistance and resident care based on individual needs. We are committed to ensuring that our resident’s care and safety needs are met at all times by consistently monitoring their physical and mental states. Various on-site activities give seniors an opportunity to engage socially with others while allowing an independent lifestyle.

Our care setting provides an intermediate level of care for residents who cannot safely live independently, but do not yet need around-the-clock skilled nursing services like those provided in a nursing home.

Map of McLennan M Manor I