Serene Valley Care Home
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Serene Valley Care Home
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Serene Valley Care Home
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306004034
About Serene Valley Care Home
Serene Valley is operated by a highly trained staff with demonstrated experience in working with the elderly. Owner Irene Wong-Samson has worked as a registered nurse with Kaiser Permanente for over 20 years, visiting the facility during her days off to monitor clients. Our caregivers have many years of experience, employing patience and skill in their daily line of work. And the on-site administrator has worked very hard in ensuring our clients live in a clean, bright, and cheerful environment.
Since acquiring the facility in 2008, we’ve worked hard to create a wonderful ambiance for our clients, including repainting the interiors, replacing all major appliances and maintaining a clean, warm and inviting space.
What We Offer:
- Private/Semi-private accomodations with daily housekeeping and three nutritious meals a day
- Continuous surveillance and care of our clients, with assistance in personal needs and individualized attention
- A coordinated activities program with use of available community resources, including local senior centers and parks/recreation
What Makes Us Special
Serene Valley Care Home is located in the city of Lake Forest, a part of Orange County off the intersection of the I-5 and I-405 freeways. Our home is walking distance to Village Pond Park and many shops/restaurants.