Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306004547
About Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
"Your local Care Home Provider". Conveniently located in central Orange County, Pacific Shores operates four residential care homes for the elderly, (RCFE’s).
Pacific Shores care homes are professionally managed and staffed. Owner operator Amy Zuehl has been involved with the elderly care business for almost 25 years. Beginning as a care giver herself, today she oversees the daily operation of several elderly care and service companies.
Pacific Shores care homes are designed and operated to offer you or your loved one a higher quality of comfort and care, along with safety and convenience. The homes and individual rooms are beautifully decorated and well maintained, providing all the necessities to provide our residents with quality of life and dignity.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Continuous Care
- Assist/Monitor intake of prescribed or over-the-counter medications
- Supervision/observation of physical, emotional, mental, and social changes as signals to alert family and physicians
- Assistance in bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and other personal needs
- Preparation of healthy, well balanced meals and snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Transportation to appointments (Doctors, beauty salon, barber-shop, etc)
- Planned activities and celebrations of birthdays as well as holidays
Thank you for your interest at Pacific Shore Care Homes. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.Get Costs
Map of Pacific Shores of Lake Forest
Senior Living Communities near Orange County, CA
Senior Living Communities near Lake Forest, CA
Other Senior Care in Lake Forest, CA
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
- Assisted Living or In-Home Care?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- Cost of Assisted Living
- How to Pay for Assisted Living
- How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost
- Tips on Moving to Assisted Living