DDM I Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of DDM I Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Get Costs

About DDM I Assisted Living

DDM Assisted Living is located in beautiful and serene Huntington Beach, CA. The assisted living home is a secure, family friendly and welcoming home for when living alone has become too difficult. Sometimes, living alone is a struggle, and DDM Assisted Living is here to provide another option for senior living. This assisted living home is not just any home, it is your home. The atmosphere is warm and family oriented. Family members can rest assured that their loved ones are well taken care because the home is safe and secure at all times.

We offer 24 hours, round the clock, senior care to all residents. Our staff is certified and CPR trained. We offer medication distribution and management on a daily basis. The meals are always home-cooked, hot, and delicious. We aim to provide an assortment of meal options to appeal to all tastes. We also assist with bathing and personal hygiene and care, as needed. We aim to offer every resident the independence they need and want along with the assistance they may require. We offer a range of activities and fun therapies for all residents to enjoy. Patients can participate in arts and crafts, spend the afternoon on the gazebo admiring the view, take a break and watch television, or enjoy some time surfing the internet or checking email. We also have a music therapy, the option of taking a stroll on our eye-catching patio, or an assortment of planned activities that vary from one day to the next. We take great pride in encouraging and assisti ng with independent living. Our elderly residents enjoy their privacy while feeling secure that help is only a mere second away.

Map of DDM I Assisted Living