Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

Reviews of Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

March 21, 2016

By Jeanine W.

My aunt has been in Ramona Manor Nursing Rehab Center for a couple of weeks. The cleanliness is better than any of the other facilities I’ve been to in this area. It’s a very nice facility, and the nurses really seem to be caring to the patients. Their therapist seems really good. I know my aunt is doing therapy every day and bingo. They also have social hours.

July 30, 2015

By gobronco

My Mom was in this facility for 21 days then her insurance quit paying so they sent her out knowing she was going home alone and was a high fall risk. They discharged her with no walker and no medications. The administration there did everything they could to cover their mistakes. Unfortunately less than 2 weeks after she came home she fell and hit her face on the tub. Thank goodness she had her emergency necklace on so the paramedics came out. She now has to go back into a care facility and I made sure it wasn't Ramona Manor!!!!!!

September 26, 2013

By Rey16

My husband is in a Ramona Manor. My insurance approved this facility so I went with it. The staff is very nice and attentive. He doesn't eat in the dining room but he eats in his room. The food is just like in any other convalescent home. I have a little problem keeping track of who the nurse of the day is and stuff like that so I really don't know what the staff per patient ratio is. They're very nice and courteous and they take care of my husband. An area for improvement is they could introduce themselves when they go into the room to attend to my husband.

August 05, 2012

By jshipley81

My loved one was in this facility for rehabilitation and med management. The rehab department was grteat, but when it came down to the overall attention that was given to my loved one by the nursing staff, it in my opinion was unacceptable. The main charge nurse was excellent, but very overworked for the amount of patients. The amount of time my family memeber had to wiat for the call light to be answered was over 8 min. The CNAs were in a rush and weren't able to spend the appropriate amount of time with my loved one. The nurses lack breaks and appropriate assistance from management. I am also a nurse, and I feel for these staff memebers that are so harshly overworked and can't provide the appropriate care to the patients. :(

About Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital is a senior living provider in Hemet, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital