The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens

Offers Continuing Care Communities

7077 N. West Avenue, Suite 101, Fresno, CA 93711
The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens

December 21, 2012

By cbaldwinjr

Where do I start? I wish I could've moved in to this place? It is amazingly kept up, there are great amenities and it is in a highly convenient area in Fresno. Truthfully, my friend's grandmother is probably in a position that she could reasonably keep after herself, but being a widow and having lost a couple of friends, I think it is better for her to be with other able bodied seniors who are enjoying their lives. The place is called The Terraces for a good reason: All of the second story rooms have balconies that allow people to go out and get a view of the grounds from. There are beautiful landscaped areas to walk and picnic in, the housekeeping is so quiet and unassuming, you barely notice them being there. And yes, it is not a put on...the people are tremendously courteous and friendly. Not to mention good at what they do! There were four dining areas, a fitness center, a pool, a postal area for mail, a barber/beautyshop, and even a gift shop. All bases were covered. Something like this would be ideal for my own grandmother when her time is right. So again, I couldn't give a more glowing review to this location.

December 08, 2011

By AmiR4663

This is an impressive retirement community that offers assisted living and skilled nursing and has been undergoing a complete revitalization. I had to go to a sales office to get a tour and that was a pain to locate. However, I was very impressed with what they are planning. The campus will have a huge park and will be completed gated upon completion. There will be dining venues, library, creative arts center, performance hall, beauty/barber salons, and a choice of individual apartments or assisted living. They have won an award for their project which will be state of the art when completed. The catch is that they require a large deposit (starting at $100,000 to over $400,000) which is used to pay for services if the resident outlives their income. Whatever money is left when the resident dies will go back to the family. The model kitchen I was shown had granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This facility will offer some of the best housing available for mom and dad (if they have money). Highly recommended.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

About The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens

The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens is a senior living provider in Fresno, California that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens