Vista Del Lago

Reviews of Vista Del Lago

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Del Lago

January 14, 2017

By Kelly M.683541

My mom is already in Vista del Lago, and it has been very nice, very comfortable, and very friendly. So far, everything has been very good. They have Bingo and volleyball, painting, manicure, and makeup, so they have a lot of activities. There is a spa, some kind of large gathering room, which is really nice, and then also the dining facility. Her room is just a bed and bath.
Thank you very much for reviewing our facility. It is our pleasure to take care of your mom.

September 14, 2016

By Jan773741

My parents are in Vista del Lago right now, and the only way that I would move them is if I could find a place that was just as nice for a lower price because I’m spending a lot of money a month on both of their care. They are in a facility that’s far away from me, and I need to have them closer. I like that they’re new and that every time I call them, they’d call me back and I can get hold of people. I like that their nurses call me at night for any reason like my parents are maybe uncomfortable or have any kind of an issue. I like that I’m personable with everybody there and they’re personable with me, and I like the fact that they are really close to my dad because he’s a handful and they’re keeping track of him.

August 22, 2016

By Linda006335

Vista Del Lago accepted us and gave us $3,000 off the first three month's rent, so that was a nice incentive. They allowed my dad to have his pets, which was a nice incentive as well. They have a 24-hour nurse on staff, and they are decent. There's not too much food, and it's pretty decent. The place is decorative. It doesn't stink and smell like a gloomy nursing home. He has his own furniture in his room. They do a lot of activities, which he finds very nice. They have a nice little program always going on.

February 15, 2016

By KK3

Vista Del Lago has been very great, and very accommodating. We liked it a lot because it’s strictly geared towards memory care. They don’t have a shower in the room, but they have a spa. They take the people who need more help to the place to get their showers; so, we thought that that was very good. I think they just renovated so it’s all brand-new inside.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Vista Del Lago

Photos of Vista Del Lago

Services and Amenities of Vista Del Lago

• About Vista Del Lago

Vista del Lago is a memory care community that specializes in the needs of seniors. Our compassionate team members provide quality care to our residents that are facing Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.

At Vista del Lago, our personalized activities, services and amenities enhance quality of life and allow our residents to focus on filling each day with friends and memories.

WHAT MAKES VISTA DEL LAGO SO UNIQUE?

• Nurses 24 hours a day – feel safe knowing there is a nurse close by 24 hours a day
    • Staff trained with an emphasis on Memory Care – promotes easier transition from home
    • Effective & proactive approach to redirecting – reducing agitation and provides structure
    • Vibrant Life Program – for mind, body and spirit
    • Private and Shared Living options – the ability to choose
    • Respite Care with no minimum – rest easy while your away

AMENITIES

• Newly furnished apartments – assist in a gentle transition
    • Person-centered care – individualized way of life with socialization choices
    • Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being through specialized Generations program
    • Beautiful courtyard with winding walking path – fresh air to clear the mind
    • Well-structured outdoor exploration – life beyond community living
    • Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences
    • Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
    • Emergency response system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by

We are focused to ensure our residents enjoy the best day possible-everyday!

Our Vibrant Life program sets new standards of excellence for daily programing, encouraging both the resident and Vibrant Life Director to push conventional boundaries and eliminate the stigmas of traditional senior Living programing.

Map of Vista Del Lago