Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Reviews of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

May 27, 2014

By Breal000

Windsor gardens anaheim My grandmother is n this dirty place they dont help her eat or even try an help her walk she needs glasses an hearing aids an she don't have them I wouldn't put my dog n a place like this the staff is all Spanish speaking the director dont care reception is out of the cafeteria no English speaking nurses my grandmother has sat n a messed diapers for hours they dont care about ur family at all they will never get a good rating from me or my family

December 30, 2012

By rnady

Excellent place, the staff are wonderful, nursing attendant were willing to help mo matter how busy they are. What was amazing was when the nursing director answer the call bell in room 7 assisted our dad to bed from his wheelchair and made sure he has everything he needs before leaving the room. I've never seen anything like that from the other place.

October 17, 2012

By Louie 1

Windsor Gardens is in downtown Fullerton, CA. It's a pretty decent area. The staff is great, very knowledgeable. It's a nice place. But just like any other skilled nursing or assisted living, response time to the patient needs improvement. Most of these places are understaffed, but it's doable. I would recommend them. The place is fine, it's clean, and the food is good.

Services and Amenities of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

About Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim is a senior living provider in Anaheim, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim