Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

July 29, 2014

By DO NOT CHOOSE THIS PLACE!

My mother was here for two days too long! We didn't do our homework! Poor staff attention...Staff running from one side of wing to the other to assist patients. This is in our opinion one of the worst places we had our mother in...unfortunately, the doctors are recommending these places for rehabilitation/exercise and none was given to my mother. This place needs to be audited, investigated for lack of a better word...Lots of screaming residents. WE HAD TO MAKE A FUSS TO GET THE ATTENTION WE FELT OUR MOTHER NEEDED. I would never bring my mother back! One staff took the time to help the best she could. But they are overworked. Cleanliness: Not very clean...Walls need a fresh paint coat; Toilets needs daily cleaning. There was a stench in the restroom of urine. Staff: Some seem uncaring, not friendly. Meals: Decent. You may not get what's on the calendar. Sliding doors leading to ourdoor patio do not lock.

May 27, 2014

By Breal000

Windsor gardens anaheim My grandmother is n this dirty place they dont help her eat or even try an help her walk she needs glasses an hearing aids an she don't have them I wouldn't put my dog n a place like this the staff is all Spanish speaking the director dont care reception is out of the cafeteria no English speaking nurses my grandmother has sat n a messed diapers for hours they dont care about ur family at all they will never get a good rating from me or my family

December 30, 2012

By rnady

Excellent place, the staff are wonderful, nursing attendant were willing to help mo matter how busy they are. What was amazing was when the nursing director answer the call bell in room 7 assisted our dad to bed from his wheelchair and made sure he has everything he needs before leaving the room. I've never seen anything like that from the other place.

October 17, 2012

By Louie 1

Windsor Gardens is in downtown Fullerton, CA. It's a pretty decent area. The staff is great, very knowledgeable. It's a nice place. But just like any other skilled nursing or assisted living, response time to the patient needs improvement. Most of these places are understaffed, but it's doable. I would recommend them. The place is fine, it's clean, and the food is good.

Services and Amenities of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim

Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim is a senior living provider in Anaheim, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Anaheim