Karlton Residential Care Center Anaheim, CA

Reviews of Karlton Residential Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Karlton Residential Care Center

December 15, 2015

By Mike117778650

Karlton Residential Care Center was very clean but too much of a hospital atmosphere for our taste for my mother. The administrator was fabulous, very helpful, and caring.

February 26, 2014

By Laurie22

I love Karlton Residential Care Center. The staff is very caring and considerate, takes very good care of the people who are there. The facility is extremely clean. There's no carpet. It's awesome. They all have showers everyday and they clean their beds everyday. They have lots of activities constantly. They don't encourage their patients to be in their rooms except for at night time. I haven't personally eaten there but a couple of my mom's friends have eaten there and they said the food was good. I see it once she's eating it. It looks good.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Karlton Residential Care Center

Photos of Karlton Residential Care Center

Services and Amenities of Karlton Residential Care Center

• Activities Extra: Memory Activities

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Karlton Residential Care Center

Located in North Orange County, administrators/owners, Barbara and Jared Weiner believe in fostering a sense of community by having an "open door", and are able to interact daily with all of their residents and families. A Licensed Professional Nurse is available seven days a week.

Our friendly staff is specially trained to work with the complexities of Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, and the Memory Impaired. On-going, monthly in-services are offered to continue to provide the highest quality of care. Assessments are done every three months to make sure our staff is able to meet the needs of our residents. Experienced programs are designed to deliver dignity, compassion and love to our special clients.

We have created a wonderful spacious environment allowing for safe wandering indoors as well as outdoors

Map of Karlton Residential Care Center