RiverLodge Assisted Living

Reviews of RiverLodge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for RiverLodge Assisted Living

May 12, 2015

By Jo21

My son is a resident at RiverLodge Assisted Living. Scott was not really happy there; he didn’t want to be put there. He gets forgotten in his room sometimes. Not that he needed anything, but he needed the interaction with other people. It was a beautiful place, and the director was wonderful. I like the place a lot. It was relatively new, very private, and had a lot of activities for them to do. It’s off the road and has lots of trees around. It was a little hilly, so there was no place for somebody like Scott to walk outside too much, but the lobby was wonderful. They had a big fireplace. They had people that came in to play music. The cafeteria was right there in front, and it was very neat, clean, and tidy. The rooms were very nice. They had a lot of staff that would come in, do waste baskets, clean up your room a little bit, or change your linens. He had a single bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, and a little kitchen, but he also had a patio so he could go outside and smoke if he wanted to.

March 07, 2015

By Aimee2

The staff at RiverLodge looked attentive to their residents when we had our visit at the facility. The facility is also very clean, and I like the rooms. Their dining area is buffet style.

September 23, 2014

By Velma3

RiverLodge was quite nice. We have friends there. They have different size rooms. They have one-person rooms and two-person rooms and they have like, kitchenettes. The rooms were a good size. The hallways were wide. They have personal laundry facilities. They have meals that you can get from the dining room and for an extra fee, they will deliver them to the rooms. The staff, the ones I met, was very nice. Everybody else who lives there who we know seem to think they were very, very nice. There were a lot of activities. They have movie and game rooms. Some of their residents even have their little dogs and they have doors that go out to the back that you walk right out on to the lawn with sliding glass door, and they can take their dog out back.

August 06, 2014

Riverlodge is the newest facility here. It has very wide halls which was good with railings you can hold on to. Everybody was very pleasant when we were there. You can have fully assisted care where nurses would come in. They had one and two bedroom apartments which were a little bit larger. It was a very open place. They had a little café setting and an ice cream bar. They did have an exercise room and a laundry room, too.

April 27, 2013

By Cindy20

Riverlodge has more trees around the facility. The place is clean. I wouldn't want to live there right now, but I just thought it was a little better than the other ones we visited. The staff provided more information and I just liked it better. I didn't see activities going on at the time I was there.

Services and Amenities of RiverLodge Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: 75 Beds

• Dining Extra: Formal Dining Room

• Features Extra: Library, Chapel, Laundry Mat

• Technology Extra: 24 Hour Emergency Response System

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: Concierge Service, Healthcare Coordination & Transportation, Vital Signs Tracking, Home Health Services Access

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay, Va Aid & Attendance, Arkansas Medicaid Waiver, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Cash

About RiverLodge Assisted Living

RiverLodge Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Mountain Home, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact RiverLodge Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of RiverLodge Assisted Living