Southern Meadows Senior Living

715 West 6th Street, Mountain Home, AR 72653
Southern Meadows Senior Living (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 10 days

Find your joy here! Ask us about our special offers this month up to $1500.00 in savings!

Reviews of Southern Meadows Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Southern Meadows Senior Living

July 18, 2014

By kaybee

Wonderful place my mother enjoyed her stay het the cna's were professional and very caring all the care she recieved was superior. We would definetly recommend she also enjoyed the dining services. A+++++

January 29, 2014

By Gladys10

I had a friend who took me here. The facility is spacious. They have a very nice enclosed garden at the back of the building. The people are very friendly. I met some of the new residents and some of the older residents and everybody seemed to be happy there. They invited me for lunch and I had a very good lunch. They have music sometimes after lunch and they have games and all kinds of activities. I would definitely recommend this place.

November 26, 2013

By Joanne18

It was the one that we really like. It was not a huge facility. It was on the smaller side than another one we saw. It also seemed very clean and more homey. I like this place. They were very cordial and friendly. They even served us apple pie and it was very good. They also encouraged us to go back at another time to try a meal. This seemed to be the place that when the time comes, we will probably utilize that facility.

July 10, 2013

By Art6

It was very nice. My mother-in-law stayed there for almost a month and if she goes back into a facility that would be the one. The staff, the facility itself, just everything was very nice. The help that she received was just what would be expected in an assisted living location. The rapport between her and the staff was very good. She enjoyed the food, it seemed very good. They have a good chef and they varied the meals, they give you a menu that you can select from. They have activities each day. She had a one-bedroom that was big enough for three chairs, a couple of dressers, a full-size bed, and it had a closet space and a bathroom area.

Photos of Southern Meadows Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Southern Meadows Senior Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: License# 022

About Southern Meadows Senior Living

Small town community living with all of the care needed to help a loved one feel safe, secure and maintain as much independence as possible.

Map of Southern Meadows Senior Living